Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What does your child’s dream bedroom look like? Tell Dulux for your chance to win £500 B&Q vouchers

1101112131416»

Replies

• Options

my son would love a football themed bedroom  with a green carpet, blue walls and a goal painted on one  wall.  He would love to be able to pay football in his room so would need storage for balls and football kit 

• Options

We would love something fresh and feminine and pretty enough for little girls,

They have had enough of the pink colours and the flowers and fairies phase that each girls goes through, a nice refreshing change is welcome!

• Options

Three of my girls aged 10, 8 & 6 share a room and the paintwork was last done 7 years ago when we moved in. The 6 year old has only just moved up there with her big sisters so it would be nice to re-do it for them all. The girls say they would like pale pink walls and a cute Japanese Kawaii theme as they are really into all that cute Japanese stuff. They love Pokemon, Pikachu, Nintendo gaming and Hello Kitty too so a cute Japanese theme would be amazing for them. They said matching duvet covers with Japanese cartoon figures would be amazing and they would like their own noticeboards to put their pictures. They also said they would like new storage cupboards or boxes to put more of their stuff safely.

• Options

My boys are currently making the transition from Disney cars mad to ninja turtles mad! So they'd love green walls with ninja turtles accessories and decals on the walls!

• Options

I have a son and daughter. My daughters bedroom is pink and she loves it. And my sons room is grey. He isn't over keen. I would love for them to have cabin beds which would help with storage as their room are quite small. My son would love a football bedroom with carpet like grass. 

• Options

A stable! She is horse crazy. So, if she could, she would have a horse themed room. I am not sure how that would look/turn out. I prefer the pink princess look - which she has at the moment.

• Options

my son loves super heros 

• Options

my daughter loves owls - she would like owls to inspire her room and painted pink, green and brown :)

• Options

My daughters Chloe and Alexa are aged 4 and 5. We used the Dulux kids room tool and it came out as the Storybook room which they loved. When I asked them what colour they would like they said light purple (we painted their rooms pink when we last did them). Alexa loves reading and Chloe loves story time too so both wanted a reading corner or play tent. They both asked for lot's of fairy lights as well. They also asked for a desk to do drawing and writing at and Alexa wanted a stage so they could put on shows. I asked what decorations they would like and they said unicorns and princesses. Definitely given me food for thought. When we decorated their rooms a couple of years ago we picked the style but  now they're developing little personalities seems a few changes would be good. The don't really use their bedrooms at the moment apart from sleeping which is a shame. I think maybe some of the things they've asked for that tie in with their hobbies would encourage them to use the bedrooms more and help them feel like it's their space. A fairytale/storybook theme seems to be what they want.

• Options

A stable! She is horse crazy. I wouldn't know where to start with this theme. At the moment it is pink princess, but she doesn't like it now.

• Options

Hello everyone, thanks so much for entering this competition.

This competition is now closed and we will announce the winners on Thursday 8th September, so please do watch out for a thread update! 

In the meantime we're going to lock this thread, but will reopen it next week with the update. Good luck! 

• Options

Hi everyone,

We just wanted to reopen this thread to announce the winners of this competition. 

The winner of the £500 B&Q voucher is DaddyPig1 and the 2 runner-up prizes, each of £250 in B&Q vouchers are Vikster2000 and ftovey7.

Please do watch out for an email and private message from us soon! 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions