Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions

What does your child’s dream bedroom look like? Tell Dulux for your chance to win £500 B&Q vouchers

Replies

• My sons dream bedroom would be like Thomas he said. With a track going round and all the trains on the walls.

• My six year old would like the walls painted to look like a ruined castle or abbey. He would like a trap door in the floor, a balcony that us crumbling away and bats flying around!

• My son likes flowers on the wall and colourful lights on the wall and a wall size wardrobe.

• my 3 years old son wants a toy land for him. Where every kinds of toy should be available lol

• My four years baby loves a doll house and a playhouse in her room and also she wants a her own cupboard 

• Nice wall papers, wall stickers, colourful lights and a beautiful aquarium with beautiful collection of fish.

• My daughter (8) would love to decorate her room pink as she loves the colour pink

• My son would like his room painted blue on the bottom, yellow in the middle and blue on the top with a sun painted at the top, so it looks like a beach. He wants fish painted in the bottom blue as it's the sea and kites in the top blue as it's the sky.

He would like bedding with fish on, and a fish bedside lamp (I guess you can tell he is obsessed with fish!

• The teenager says out with the primary colours or any shades of shockingly pink. Wanted

clinical white with soft shades of grey all minimalist and very grown up. 

• My daughter says she would like her bedroom to look like a castle, so she could be a princess and my son wants his to look like space, so he could be an astronaut

• My little girl picked blue as her favourite colour and then she would like butterflies. I think she likes is as it is a calm space

• Blue and with a space theme, he's obessed with space at the minute, possibly with aliens on the walls!

• anything to remind my teenage son of the colour of his bedroom carpet.....loves football...chelsea of course

• I asked my 4 year old boy and he said he would like walls in "all the bright colours like red and orange and green". I am pregnant with his little sister and he also said we could wait and ask the baby what colour she likes before we paint! Bless him image x

• My boys are both football made so their rooms would have to be covered in football paraphernalia, painted in their teams colours with (if we had a big enough room) a full sized football goal to practice scoring!

• my 10 year old son is crazy about superheros and would love a mural of spiderman and batman complete with a swing seat suspended from the ceiling.

• In the Faraway Tree :)

• my daughter is at the stage where all she loves is flowers so as long as she has lots of bright coloured flowers on her wall she is happy

• My 6 year old would love a pink fairy paradise for her and her younger sister. They are desperate to share a bedroom with bunk beds and a reading corner. They are really into pinks and fairies and a secret area just for them would make it magical.

• My son is almost 3 months old and I would absolutely love him to have a blue and white themed beachy room, with little sail boats on the wall paper, and lot's of beige and cream accessories. I feel that the room would grow with him and would really make him part of our home!

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions