Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions

What does your child’s dream bedroom look like? Tell Dulux for your chance to win £500 B&Q vouchers

Replies

• My Granddaughter is 6 and loves fairys, she would love a bedroom that is painted with sparkly paint I don't think she minds about colours. She would like chairs and a table that look like toadstools please and a carpet that looks like grass with tiny daisies. 

• My children are older now, but when they were younger, my daughter's dream bedroom was pink and suitable for a princess, whereas my son's dream bedroom would have been lego themed or power ranger themed.

• I will buy beautiful bed sheets, cushions curtains they all should be matching then will buy new wardrobes for keeping my child's clothes and his stuff in it. Wanna change everything you 

• Would love to do my little boys room in a Jungle theme, beiege walls then with a sponge do blue clouds and a green & brown tree with animal stickers on. Would also love to put some twickle lights in the ceiling. And also have a lead canopy over his bed and some 3D animals scattered around 

• my son wants a big playhouse Where he can play with his mats . He wants there should be tree stickers on the wall in his room. A baby table chair lots of creative toys his own computer And much mores big list.........

• My daughter is just growing out of the pink phase, thank goodness!  She has expressed a desire for baby blue stripes on the walls with splashes of colour like fuschia for cushions and lampshades, which i think would look great.

• my dd would love anything with dinosaurs 

• image (My daughter on the far left would love a princess themed room.

My daughter would love her room to be transformed! We have recently moved after selling our previous home, our purchase house falling through on survey...then we rented and now we finally have our forever home... however her room is blue (literally) and is on a very long list of things to do! I asked my daughter what she would like her room to be like if and when we have the funds to transform it and her reply was 'I would like it to be pink as pink is obviously my favourite colour. I love princesses and so does my best friend who might want to come for sleepovers if it looks nice! (ahem we'll see!) My daughter is 6 years old. :-)

• My daughter Ava is 4, almost 5. She wants a princess room with a rapunzel tower mural painted on the wall and sky as her ceiling ( "like the place with the boat"- trafford centre dining area ). Her room is very narrow and so she would love a high sleeper so she had more room and a tent underneath as it would be a calming and sensory place for her. We had a look on pinterest and  LOVED this: http://www.wallpaperink.co.uk/categories/disney-wallpaper

• My son likes his own room full of creative toys. He likes making stuff so he loves Lego. 

• My boys love marvel & lego. They want a leg mural on one side, superheroes on both sides & lots & lots of cars on the other. Lots of bright colours. Mainly blue n reds they say

ceiling should have rockets n planes flying above.

• This would be my sons dream bedroom as he is obsessed with the stars and space :) This is on my bucket list to do he would be blown away ximage

• My son wants his walls painted green like a football pitch.  He's football crazy. 

• My son wants crick theme because he is a big cricket fan. He also loves new toys so there in the room should be a separate place for toys

• Pink and sparkly 

• My son loves cars and bikes theme. He wants different kinds of cars toys in room big trucks remote cars and much more

• My son loves stars, moon and planets theme. He loves toys based on planets. He loves to see moon from window.

• My son like blue shiny theme . His dream land should look like a prince roon where should be every single facility.  He is quite prince minded.  He demands for too many toys

• My 12 yr old princess will be getting a new bedroom with pink & shiny stuff if I win this.

Thank you.

• My stepdaughter (and me) absolutely love frozen.  She really wants a snow themed room with a castle in the background.  Snowflakes would be hanging from the ceiling.  The walls would be light blue and glittery.  She already has frozen bedding but wants a murel of Olaf, Elsa and Anna on her wall.  She wants an icicle style chandelier :)

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions