Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions

What does your child’s dream bedroom look like? Tell Dulux for your chance to win £500 B&Q vouchers

Replies

• l would love my grandaughters room to be a  circus thyme as its so colourfull with all the bunting and ballons it would be pinks yellows greens blues purples reds all the great bright colours a big top lots animals

• My son loves football so green carpet for grass, the walls covered in old Trafford stadium goal posts at both ends of bedroom and plenty of ball cushions to kick about 

• My son loves Star Wars so we would have dark grey walls with a Star Wars themed wallpaper on one wall with matching curtains and bedding - he would love that

• my daughter said she would like her room pink and blue- with some sparkly decorations. Bunk beds and a nice fluffy carpet x

• Mine would like a bedroom full of sweets - so charlie and the chocolate factory would be super :p 

• My daughter would love an under the sea theme room, with different walls in different sea blues, with cream curtains, and blue bedding. She would love wall stickers and furniture stickers that would tie in the theme

• My 5 year old son would like his room to be blue (and definitely not pink, nor is pink to feature anywhere at anytime) with massive dinosaurs the size of actual dinosaurs on the walls, and stars on the ceiling. He would like a slide attached to his bunk bed, not unlike the slippery slip in the magic faraway tree we're reading about at the moment. He would also like a bunk bed for our dog. His brother, 2, is about to move in to share the new bunk bed, and make room for the new baby. So he would like the following: "Mummy tiddly um um rute a ee mannnn" Take from that what you will.

It sounds very minamalist and classy, does it not? Can you make it happen, Dulux?

• My son likes stars theme and he wants lots of toys and Lego land

• My son loves fish theme. He loves to keep bow aquarium full of rare fish. He always asks me to buy new new fish for him. He loves creative stuff so his room should be full of creative toys

• My son loves blue decorations blue curtains, blue lights blue bedsheets blue cusions. He also loves planet wall stickers and white wood furniture.

• My son is 3 years old 

• Ours is nuts about space, as any 9 yr old should be. The universe will be more blue and less black than the real thing, with lots of colourful planets, spacecraft & stars, which may be LEDs.

• My two daughters aged 8 and 12 love everything to do with unicorns and rainbows.They would love a room with that theme like a magical fantasy land with unicorns flying over rainbows in the sky.

• My son is 10 years old, and absolutely crazy about Lego and Gaming. 

Unfortunately we had to move house a lot when he was younger, so we've never really been in a use long enough to make it his own. 

He would really like brightly coloured walls with lego character transfers on the walls, spelling out his name. He would love some sort of curtains with a Lego design on them, as well as a light shade that is similar.

He currently has a single bed, but would love a cabin type bed so that he can put some of his toys under the bed, and free up some space for a gaming chair. He would like the bed to have a desk so that he can do his homework, as he is just about to go into secondary school. 

This will be the first time that he will have had a say in how his bedroom is decorated, with another on the way, I would love to be able to do something so special for him. 

• I have asked my son and he said he would love a medieval room - with a protective Dragon looking over him - hope he doesnt mean him mom lol :) 

• I would love a fireman sam theme because all his pillows, desk, chair and duvet follow the same format. It would help the decor if we could improve the bedroom.

• My three years old son likes flowers on the wall and colourful lights on the wall and he also likes his own wardrobe.

• My four and half year old baby loves Nice wall papers, wall stickers, colourful lights and a beautiful aquarium with beautiful collection of fish.

• Mine is after a spiderman theme

• My daughter Mya would a Mya Little Pony inspired room 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions