Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Which Lakeland products have ever so slightly changed your life? Tell us here: vouchers to win!

Replies

• I would find the Shark steam mop life changing - I hate mopping the floor the old fashioned way, the floor stays wet forever.

• I love Lakeland!

my first set of Klippits from there is probably the most life changing!  Followed by my electric yogurt maker - I love it!  But we do get a bit overwhelemed  yogurt when I get on a roll!  And the bakeware.  Love the bakeware because it's such good quality.

oh and the dryer balls.  Actually most of my house is Lakeland.

• I love the Lakeland TAP ADAPTA.  It's a really simple add on to your kitchen tap that means you can direct the flow or water around your sink.  Once you have used one, it seems really stupid that taps don't do this as standard. 

• I bought the Easy-Store Spiralizer and now my child actually eats vegetables I think they just look more fun now definitely improved our lives a little

• It would have to be the LAVAZZA MAGIA PLUS COFFEE MACHINE because I love coffe and usually go out for coffee several times a week, but as the weather has got so cold and I have limited mobility I don't bother so much. Be nice to have my own coffe maker at home though x

• My slow cooker from Lakeland... as a working single mum this is a life saver when it comes to having dinner ready in the evenings.  :)

• The heated airer has changed my life!

When we first moved in together, we had a tumble dryer that we used in the winter and dried things outside when we could. But it kept on breaking and then we never got it fixed when we moved!

In our new house, I'd dry things outside when I could but end up covering radiators in clothes to get them dry. My husband moaned that it looked messy so I bought the heated airer.

Now my clothes are all in one place, it's cheaper to run than a tumble dryer and spacious. I love how it folds away completely or you can have half or all out. Everything dries quickly and much of the time I don't even need to switch it on!

• The slow cooker is brilliant and saves time plus everything is delicious

• Their Tupperware has been brilliant!

• I love the cleaning caddy - everything for the cleaning could stored and grabbed whenever it is necessary to use. Easy to move around the house and definitely a life saving item as it saves time, effort and energy!

• I have the two tier heated airer.  It's fabulous.  It's so much better than using the dryer.  No condensation, and loads cheaper to run.  I think it's saved me a fortune!

• My slow cooker. I can prepare the meat and vegetables for a weeks worth of meals at the weekend and freeze each day's individually in zip bags. Take a bag out of the freezer the night before, throw it in the slow cooker with some stock/sauce in the morning and come home from work to a lovely home cooked meal.

• My toaster it's  fabulous I found it better then others

• The slow cooker saves my time I love it

• I love the Lakeland Easy Store Hand Mixer.  It helps so much when making cupcakes, I really don't like the huge stand mixers.

• I think the Lakeland Easy-Store Spiralizer would change my life for the better by helping me eat more vegetables.

• Their grill is amazing I love it

• I love their bread maker because I love baking cakes and muffin and it mixes the battery very well

• I love the devided frying pan it is such an absolute thing.

• a Lakeland Pineapple Slicer has proved invaluable

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions