Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Which Lakeland products have ever so slightly changed your life? Tell us here: vouchers to win!

Replies

• I was given the  KITCHENAID® ARTISAN® 1.5L KETTLE  as a present, and love it. It is very extravagant but controlling the exact temperature of the water for my coffee has really made a difference to its taste and my little pleasure.

• I have a few ideas about different things I could now never do without from Lakeland but I'd have to agree with Liz Slade about the oven liners... what a great idea and saves me from doing probably my most hated job in the kitchen- cleaning the oven! Thank you Lakeland :) 

• The Fairy Tale Cottage mould. My daughter and I bought one a few years ago and we started a new tradition of making one in chocolate every Easter and in gingerbread every Christmas. 

• Slow cookers are the best for busy people... chuck stuff in and no need to pay attention for the next few hours whilst they cook.

• I bought these shopping bags last year - they make trips to Aldi so much less stressful! http://www.lakeland.co.uk/24862/4-Reusable-Supermarket-Shopping-Trolley-Bags---Deep

• The Lakeland knives are very sharp and so versatile for everday food preparation.I could not live without them

• Love the mini morsel set ....so easy for party food. Best memories were the volunteer school cooking sessions...making jam tarts with the juniors..happy memories of encorouging kids to cook. Mums went to Lakeland and bought the same kit , so their children carrired on the good work

• The JOSEPH JOSEPH® TOTEM INTELLIGENT WASTE RECYCLE SYSTEM - STONE 60L would be lifechanging as our current bin is smelly & horrible, and we have a plastic box for recycling.  It would make throwing stuff away a pleasure!

• I like the knives very sharp and nice blade 

• Lakeland grill is perfect for making delicious steak I personally love it. it saves my time

• I like slow cooker it's perfect for making tender and delicious meat and it's also perfect for making chickpeas and red kidney beans. it saves time and gas 

• I would be interested in the 3 tier heated tower airer. My husband doesn't like having his clothes dried in the tumble dryer - he says they always seem to shrink slightly. It's a nightmare trying to get things dry in the winter.

• I love their banana bags to help keep bananas going brown too quick.

• The slow cooker because it is great in winter for hearty meals 

• The heated clothes dryer has changed my life! Hardly ever have the tumble dryer on anymore gets the clothes dry on even the coldest day

• I seriously couldn't be without my adjustable shower caddy I purchased many years ago! (It still looks as it did on the day I got it)

We have a tiny bathroom with no room for storage shelves or cupboards, this caddy fits and no more but doesn't look clumsy! It is very handy whilst we are in the shower or bath to reach over and get our toiletries! 

We all LOVE It!

• The hair straightener holders are brilliant! Saves nasty scorch makes on my dressing table.

• Slow cooker. With 3 under 3 no time for anything just chuck it all in and hope for the best.

• We bought a steamer and it is unbelievable

• The TEA TOOL TEA BAG SQUEEZER would be fantastic in my house as the teens just pull the bag out and leave it on the side for me to clean up! The squeezer would prevent so much mess!

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions