Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tell the LTA what outdoor activities you do with your kids. Voucher AND tennis goodies to win!

Replies

My son who isgoing on 7 months is happiest laying on the lawn in our garden in the sun ☀️ 

• My little girl Mya is 11 months old and loves the swings!! She loves being outside and pulling flowers and watching the other kids playing 

• imageMy 11 month old, Alice, loves playing on the grass, going on a baby swing, or a walk in her carrier 😀  

• My 2 girls Lace is 6 (almost 7) and Willow is 3 (almost 4) love playing tig, on their bikes, puddle jumping, bear hunting, climbing etc you name it they love to try <3image

• We love exploring our local woodland...they have great fun!

• my children are 9 and 7 and we all love going to the pleasure beach walking or running to the next ride we can all enjoy together image

• We love geocaching with our children because it gets them outside walking and while looking for the geocache we've seen baby birds in their nests and lots of nature!

• imageimageMy 3 love being out side this is our local park that has a sand pit nice cheap day out followed by a walk along the river on way home 

• imageimageimage

Will is 4 and is really outdoorsy! He loves anything that involves running around, exploring and particularly getting messy or wet😂

We venture for family trips out into the countryside as often as possible and especially love going to the beach or up to the North Yorkshire Moors.

• We love a game of swing ball- active fun with less scrabbling round in the bushes to find all the lost balls!! 

• Daniel (age 6) loves rounders because it's competitive, a mixture of skills (hitting, catching, running) and fun team work, perfect for the back garden on hot summer days :D We love tennis too for the same reasons! Not a lot of equipment is needed either so it's great fun.imageimage

• My daughter, aged 6, LOVES to host gymnastics competitions in our back garden with her friends - walking on benches, handstand displays, trampolining, complete with prizes (usually a cupcake)! She goes to classes and loves practicing and showing off. She loves playing tennis, football and netball because those are the games she plays at school during PE.

• 1) Sports game such as tag-rugby, tennis, netball and hockey! Great practice and keeps the whole family fit. Great for teaching the kids team work too.

2) Fun, educational and helpful tasks such as gardening, watering the plants and planting pots.

3) Creative fun such as drawing on the ground with chalk or making forts! :D 

• We set up obstacle courses in the garden and go on bear hunts!! They love it (7 and 2). Also things like the water tray, sand, table tennis... anything that keeps them busy!!

• love to play rounders or cricket with my nephews as its there fave sports and they love hitting the balls 

• My little boy who is 15 months loves going on his swing and generally running around the garden or park poking things with a stick! (see picture!) My 9 year old loves running around the park and doing cartwheels!! image

WE absolutly love being outdoors my sonis only 8 months old but isn't loving exploring new textures outside. Loves being at the park in the garden walks tthough the woods and most recently LOVED being at the beach :)  image

• Aw, some really lovely posts and pics on this thread!

Just popping in to post an update on Tennis for Kids (we've edited the opening post to include this too): places on Tennis for Kids 2017 are now fully booked up. But the LTA is running lots of other free events over the summer, where you and your family can try tennis for free (rackets and balls provided). You can find out about Great British Tennis Weekend Open Days at a venue near you here.

And please do keep your posts coming - there's still time to win!

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions