Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tell the LTA what outdoor activities you do with your kids. Voucher AND tennis goodies to win!

Replies

• We love taking our daughter, who turns 3 in two weeks, on lots of outdoor activities, shes recently no longer wants to be in her pushchair and she's becoming more aware of things now and starting to enjoy and get more involved in outdoor activities, even telling us what she wants to do. We love taking her for long walks (where she entertains us with her cute talks), swimming, to play in the sand, the park and playing football and basketball (or a combination of both lol) with her dad. I'm usually watching as I'm holding our 4 month old but I absolutely love seeing how much fun my little girl has, she lights up and has the biggest smile that shows she's having the best time, it's nice to know something so simple brings so much joy to her image

• My daughter and husband like playing tennis and hopefully our son will too.  We love getting out in the garden to kick a football around, look at the plants and bugs (snail hunting is popular!).  Our daughter enjoys birdwatching at my parent's house and helping Grandad to fill up the bird feeders.

• My son's are 6 and 1 and the love going to the park, running around d , playing on the swings and slide, playing hide and seek and rolling down hills!!

• I have two boys, a two year old and a 6 month old. My 2 year old loves playing football with his Dad. Their Grandad would love to get them into playing tennis so this prize would be ideal and make him very happy image

• My children attend a variety of clubs after school. My daughter goes to triathlon club, football, netball, cross country and sports clubs. She regularly enters the county races. My 2 sons attens football and swimming clubs, It's a busy week but they love it 

• My children attend a variety of clubs after school. My daughter goes to triathlon club, football, netball, cross country and sports clubs. She regularly enters the county races. My 2 sons attens football and swimming clubs, It's a busy week but they love it we also walk our dog twicea  day together x

My daughter is 3 in August and she absolutey loves the outdoors. From playing in the garden, taking the football to the park or having days out at the zoo, she is the happiest when outdoors x

• My 2 year old son & 4 year old daughter love to jump on the trampoline & go for walks in the park.

• I have an 18 month old daughter and a 2 and a half year old sister who love to walk my dogs and take them for runs. My sister also plays golf and football. My daughter likes to do dog training with me, play football and dance.image

• imageWe love playing soft ball tenis with our grandson and would love to win this sensational prize,  hope I'm okay if it's the grandchildren not children we do sports with, we love rugby and cricket too.

This prize would be perfect thank you. Here's a little photo of outdoor beach ball fun.

• My son is 3 and half and He loves gardening, running, and throwing hoops.

• My beautiful grandson Aiden is 2 years old, and he just loves to play, he loves the swings and slide in the park, he plays hide and seek with his dog, and plays peepo with anyone that is willing to play.image He is simply ADORABLE!!

• with my 7years old son we are going on adventures, sometimes with a planned activities another we just make the plans up on the go. 

recently also discovered a bow and we have competitions who shoot the farthest, most accurate. also we practice math by counting the distance 😁

• My sons are almost 4 and 5. We love water play, going to the playground and running on the beach.

• imageMy two little ones love outdoor activities, especially tobaggoning on our local dry ski slope! It's great fun and something a bit different from your everyday outdoor activities. It's great to help their coordination and balance skills. 

• I have 11 year old and 15 year old daughters and a almost two year old son . We like to go to local lake to look for fish and feed the duck so . We also play augmented reality games so go walking to collect items for games etc 

would love this prize so much , anything to keep kids of fun technology is a 'Hit' with me !!

• my son loves tennis, he runs me ragged on the court lol here he is living his dream of attending wimbledon he loved it

• My children love tennis and riding their bikes. They love playing and racing against me because I always lose. 

• Wimage we like to go out walking every weekend to explore and find new places. I think we can agree .. my daughter loves it ! 

• I actually love to play tennis with kids and table tennis. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions