Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tell the LTA what outdoor activities you do with your kids. Voucher AND tennis goodies to win!

1235»

Replies

• image My children are 7 and 6 - they love being outdoors! We love to climb trees, walk in the woods, visit the local parks and lakes, we trampoline, play basketball, swingball and football!  We have a basketball post and a table tennis table in the garden and the children love that.  They find it very challenging but try very hard as they enjoy the feeling of success!

• My son loves playing football and ring toss my daughter enjoys climbing 

• My son is loving his balance bike and playing football outdoor. He is into sports and I think he would be great in tennis too.

• I love to play tennis and table tennis with kids.

• I love to play football and badminton with my son as he loves these games, we stay fit together, have fun and spend quality time as a family, I'm not very good at either game but it makes my son laugh and we are making great memories

• Hello everyone, thanks so much for entering this competition and all your wonderful pictures and posts.

This competition is now closed and we will announce the winner on Wednesday 10 May, so please do watch out for a thread update! 

In the meantime we're going to lock this thread, but will reopen it to post the winner update soon. Good luck! 

• Hi everyone, thank you again for all your posts and pictures. Really wonderful to see so many children enjoying themselves and read about your experiences. 

We're just reopening the thread to post the name of the winner, and it is Tyra786! Congratulations! We're going to drop you an email and private message about claiming your prize. 

Please do keep an eye out for more sponsored discussions coming soon. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions