Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions

Tell TOMY Toomies about the games you play with your child – toys to win!

Replies

• we love hide and seek!

• My 7 year old granddaughter loves to use make up or face paint on ME....the results can be hilarious and we always end up laughing .My nearly 2 year old granddaughter loves to play at being the mummy and cooking dinner for me using her plastic food and play kitchen, we always end up laughing as I have to pull faces at every " dinner"  she makes me.The Best of Times...Laughing and Love x

• The best games we play is at our local park, which has a wooden play climbing frame with two outlets.  We play shops with me and their dad being the customers and Athena and Monaize being the shop keepers.  We have to put on funny voices all the time.  image

In the the summertime both children love to play in the paddling pool together preten that their are sharks in the water and they cling onto each other and I have to rescue them

• Has to be twister!! So so funny and great for family bonding!

• We play piggyback horsey!

My toddler is obsessed with Paw Patrol.

Grandma got a new puppy so Isla named him chase from paw patrol.

Evertime we go we all have to be a different character from paw patrol and crawl around the floor! 

This is Isla (Rocky) and Chase the pup

• Me and my daughter like to play hide and seek. Accept she hasnt quite got the idea she cant always hide under her pillow 😂

We also play football outside the house but she finds it so funny chasing after a ball that i end up running after the ball because its rolled to far. Which makes it even funnier apparently 😂

• I think water balloons are probably the funniest game we've ever played!

• My 14 month old loves playing peek a boo and loves it when we hide and jump out at her1

• My 14 month old loves playing peek a boo and loves it when we hide and jump out at her!

• Our imagefavourite game at the moment is to play with our lamaze snake!!! Squeezing all the parts to what they do. She loves it most when we push the nose and it plays music. We also love peek a boo 

• imageour favourite game to play with my almost 1 year old is dens, she loves it when we are both under a thin blanket then she has great joy in pulling the blanket off and giggling. Although her older sisters aren't  best pleased when they make dens and she thinks its funny to do the same to them 😂 x

• The game that we enjoy is my old German board game where the kid has to use a jigsaw to push a row of jigsaws to open the route so that the pawn can go to get a treasure. It's good for problem solving.

• My 2 really giggle with traditional things like 'round and round the garden' etc. We love funny games where you put a hat/mask on etc too.

• Jenga and Kerplunk. They are timeless

• Alice and I love to lay hide and seek. I run away from her and bide and she chases me giggling. Then I pop out and she adores it. Here's a pic of her running after me 😀....image

• My boys love playing with tractors they often create their own farms down to very specific details, they have great imaginations and even convinced their teachers that we live on a farm!

• Board games and football 

• peek a boo always gets lots of giggles

• My little ones love playing Ring around a rosey, especially when we play this really fast and on the trampoline so we got a nice soft bouncy landing. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions