Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tell TOMY Toomies about the games you play with your child – toys to win!

Replies

• My my little girls are right little daredevils, they love me throwing them in the air, catching them, me running fast with them on my shoulders and me dangling them upside down

• They love playing singing head shoulders knees and toes as fast as they can whilst ing the actions and the one who gets it wrong gets chased and tickled by the other once caught

• My little ones loves me running after them, they are so adorable, they say 'catch me' and they they run as fast as their little legs can carry them whilst giggling away

We play with stacking rings and cups and mega blocks! We love building things and knocking them down too.. 

We also take stacking cups to the bath and play with the water coming out the holes! 

image When we go to grandmas she has different toys and we've learnt how to push and pull the shapes in and out the cookie jar. 

We love anything with music and lights. We also love teddies that talk and we crawl after our walking talking bing bunny. 

Sometimes the doggy steals toys especially little teddies and balls from our ball pit and we find them in his bed - we have to wash them then! 

We also love messy play

We would love some more toys to play with.. 

Love Meredith June & Mummy xx

The best ones are the games without rules, like dressing up in crazy way and pretending to be little monsters or something. She is being a minion in this picture.

• Me & my sons love playing in the garden so much fun & laughter especially when playing football with my oldest is always laughing when you try & get the ball of him & then he cant move from laughing. best memories seeing your kids happy xx

• My 2 year old & 6 year old love "Spider" (aka my hand, possessed by the spirit of a spider) - an extremely naughty spider crawls everywhere in pursuit of them & tickles them - it has them shrieking with laughter!

• we love playing with hero mashers so much fun with the things they make

• My youngest was such a happy baby, he'd sit and watch the older two play and laugh at their games. They'd hide and pull faces at him and he had the most infectious laugh you've ever heard, which made all of us laugh too.

• We have played all sorts of made up games these last 3 years however the one that gets us laughing the most is 'fishing'. We cut out paper fish and place them on the carpet and sit on the sofa and try to catch them with our hands without falling overboard! Obviously it's hilarious when mummy 'tips' off the boat and has to be rescued!

• My little girls faviourte game is when she has her bubble machine on and we run around popping all the bubbles together 

• My little ones lobe hide and seek and laugh so much about the Grandma song!

• My little ones love hide and seek and laugh so much about the Grandma song!

• row row  all of them have loved it scream with laughter so cute 

My daughter loves it when we start dancing she thinks it's hilarious which then sets me off laughing. And you can dance anywhere even in the middle of the woods 

• imageMy 13 month old loves Round and Round the Garden! She says "wah boo wah boo" and does the round and round my hand!

• My 3 year old loves acting out fairy tales at the moment, my personal favourite is The 3 Little Pigs. He loves being the wolf! 

• My 10 month old and 7 year old like to play tag out in the garden. We like to play catch and have crawling races! Hide and Seek gets them both into a fit of giggles imageimage

• The best games with small babies/toddlers are free and do not involve any toys. My Foster children like sitting on my lap and all want to lean back and say "down at the bottom of the deep blue sea catching fishes for my tea  - dead or alive (answer is always alive!) and pull them back up listen to the squeals of delight - priceless!! Try it

• Guess Who!, Summer Water Slides, Making silly crafts out of play doh :)

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions