Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tell TOMY Toomies about the games you play with your child – toys to win!

1235»

Replies

• My grandson loves Chase Me, I chase him round the room on my hands and knees banging the floor and he runs off giggling away.  I end up in fits of laughter on the floor and can't chase him any more.

My little boy loves dressing up picking out stuff for me and him to wear!

• My Son loves a game called Og on the Bog, the sounds it makes are disgusting noises lol

• My son and I have a laugh when he has an ice lolly he makes a funny noise image

• We've been on a few day trips over the holidays and so entertainment in the car has been essential. My 2.5 year old would struggle with typical car games so we play eye spy by changing it to "I spy something that is ..." a particular colour or other description. We've all found it particularly hysterical especially when my daughter really doesn't want us to guess so will repeat back to us "that's a good idea but nooo", even if we've named every red item in sight. So funny and an amazing age! 

• I play peekaboo and my son loves it, we both giggle for hours

• on warm days we love to play with water pistols outside and squirt each other ( as well as ambush Dad when he gets home from work) it always makes us giggle

• My girls are just getting the hang of throwing and catching balls out in the garden, and having a go at hula hooping too!

• We have loads of toy soldiers in various colours that my son and I like to place opposite each other. We then take it in turns to 'flick' one at the opposing army until one side has no one left upright / standing.

Its a simple game, but for some reason my son finds it hilarious when he knocks anything down, and I end up laughing with him.

• my little girl loves bubbles, clapping bath bubbles in the air has her in giggles every time :)

• My daughter has just discouvered 'Heads Up' on my phone.  We love playing the animals sections - it's hilarious

My 10 month old daughter absolutely loves to play peekaboo! We have her in fits of giggles all the time! 

• We love playing hide and seek, chase and silly dancing.

• Hide and seek with a 2 year old! Always has her bottom sticking out and whispers where she is!

• Playing tag in the garden always seems to get us howling with laughter especially when nanna and grandad join in too. Can not explain why we find it so funny but we do.

• We love playing hide and seek we hide absolutely anywhere and have such fun put sheets over our head truly funny think its a ghost

• My kids love it when we I speak to them with different accents, it always has them in a fit of giggles, probably because I'm so bad at it!

• My one year old likes to play chase. She likes to be chased and squeals and giggles 

• Thank you all for entering this sponsored discussion. It is now closed, so we're going to lock this thread, but we will reopen it next week to post the name of the winner. 

• Hi everyone, we just wanted to let you know the winner of this competition is tina hewitt

We've dropped you an email and PM so please do look out for it. Congratulations again and thank you to everyone who took part in this sponsored discussion. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions