Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Best advice you’ve had from your parents? Tell Legal & General: voucher to be won!

1789101113»

Replies

• Options

The best advice my Mum gave me has always been to go with the flow and relax, she herself was well uptight when me and my brother were growing up, waking up early every Saturday to clean the house, forever nagging and well, not very pleasant. She has now realised as she's gotten older how she could have done things differently. My advice to my own kids would be to follow their heart, do and pursue what makes you happy x

• Options

Treat others how you would like to be treated yourself 

• Options

I was taught to believe in myself and to follow my heart ...!

• Options

The best advice I was ever given by my parents was not to follow the crowd. BE YOURSELF. BE UNIQUE. Don't be afraid to let your sparkle shine! You are different and that's okay. The sentiment being spend less time trying to "fit in" and more time loving and accepting who you are. I'm in my 30's now and still only just managing to grasp the concept of loving who I am, for who I am... but I think the advice is good. It's so important to instill confidence in our little ones from a young age so that they can grow being happy with who they are and nourishing their own self esteem from the inside. This is the advice I want to pass on to my little ones. BE YOURSELF. YOU ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH. :)

• Options

Thank you all for entering this sponsored discussion. It is now closed, so we're going to lock this thread, but we will reopen it next week to post the name of the winner. 

• Options

Hi everyone, we are just opening this thread to thank you for posting your comments and to announce the winner of this sponsored discussion. And, the winner is..... Lilxamz

Lilxamz, we've dropped you an email and PM so please do look out for it. Congratulations again and thank you to everyone who took part in this sponsored discussion. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions