Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tell English Heritage which Get Hands-on with History event you’d take your child to. Voucher to win

1234568»

Replies

• My Daughter would love the Creepy Crawly Castle at Kenilworth Castle, Warwickshire. We have been researching together about strange and creepy creatures, so she would love this.

• Medieval castle in Warwick, England. Loads of activities for the children. We took our boys 11 and 9 years old during the summer holidays. They could get involved in the activities through role play and enjoyed watching the shows. We would love to go back and experience a glamping stay, within the grounds.

• Whitby Abbey My daughter would love it 

• We've already taken Leo to an event. We thought he would love it - and sure enough - he did! We went to the creepy crawly castle at Kenilworth Castle in Warwickshire. 

Leo is a proper little boy who loves anything dirty or scary. He loved teasing his sister Daisy about the creepy crawlies and pretending to chase her with a spider!

• The Kings and Queens at Eltham Palace and Gardens looked like good fun. My son enjoys dressing up and finding out about different kings.

• My two would love the CLASH OF KNIGHTS. They are only 4 and 5 so are really into knights and princesses (and swords and shields). My son has been learning about castles and would love to witness a live joust. It would add a bit of realism to the loo roll castle we made together!

• Dracula at Whitby Abbey, my cousin and her little ones live near by would be great to make a weekend of it and take my son to see his 2nd cousins too! The boys love anything gory

• SMUGGLERS AND SEADOGS

Dartmouth Castle, Devon

Because he loves pirates at the moment! 

• My 3 year old granddaughter loves all sorts of animals, especially creepy crawlies, so I'm sure she'd enjoy the ZooLab animal experience.

• My husband has been wanting to take the kids to Farleigh castle, he says it’sa wonderful day out. My kids love exploring castles and are really into history x 

• my daughter is 13 and wouid love kings abe queens at Eltham palace - she loves learning about local history 

• CLASH OF THE ROMANS because sadly its the only one within reasonable travelling distance 

• Our eight year old seems destined to be a Goth - that taste for the spooky will make Dracula at Whitby Abbey a perfect day.

• My son is 13 and he would love to go to the Dracula event at Whitby! He and his dad are fascinated by vampires for some reason! His dad has always liked them and loves watching vampire films and our son is following in his footsteps lol x

• Thank you all for entering this sponsored discussion. It is now closed, so we're going to lock this thread, but we will reopen it next week to post the name of the winner. 

• Hi everyone, we are just opening this thread to thank you for posting your comments to announce the winner of this sponsored discussion. And, the winner is..... karlad22

karlad22, we will be contacting you via email soon -  please do look out for it (the email should be coming from Sally Archer). Congratulations again and thank you to everyone who took part in this sponsored discussion. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions