Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions

Tell Hobbycraft which craft kit would keep your child happy – and why: you could win £200 voucher!

Replies

• My lot enjoys anything crafty, they would love the picture beads and peg boards bundle which is also practical as it can be used over and over again. 

• I would love to get the Unicorn Latch Hook Kit for my grandaughter i used to love doing rugmaking kits when i was little so would love to teach her how to do it im sure she would love it too. She is also mad on unicorns so this would be an ideal starter kit for her.

• My daughter is an avid slime maker, and I am forever having to get her the slime making kits which she absolutely loves!

• I think both of my girls would definitely go for the Galt Slime Lab set! And the Horrible Science bouncy ball kit looks great too. I really love the Halloween-themed suncatcher sets - they'd be a great activity for half term.

• My Children would love love love the Slime making Kits are they are crazy about Slime they watch every youtube video on how to make slime and are always trying out different things around the house to make slime

• My boys aged 5 and 6 would love the Assorted Build Your Own Teddy Bear Kit.  They keep asking me if they can make their own teddy bears and to me, a kit has got to be the simplest and most cost effective way to go.  Daddy will love this as it has a plastic needle - super cool - and I love it as I can buy them the same kit, yet different bears.  One for the stocking filler definitely this year.

• Over this summer my kids really got into slime making and I would love to win a set for their school too

• My son loves the make your own cards set 

• The slime making kit would go down a treat in our house. We love Hobbycraft

• My daughter would love the scratch art she's really into it, keeps her quiet for ages she has done a panda one, she really loves the rainbow ones,

• the scratch art would be my daughters favourites 

• the scratch art would be my daughters favourite

• I think my granddaughter would like the Create Your Own Crystal Science Set. She loves making things and she loves jewels so I think this would be ideal for her

• It would have to be one of the bead kits. My daughter loves to make bracelets for herself and her friends. Over the summer she made 3 of her best friends a beaded keyring because she missed them so much!

• My son and nieces love cardmaking 

• My 7 year old would love the Horrible Science Bouncy Eyeballs Kit (as would 'eye'!!) as it seems suitable interesting & gruesome!

• My children would love the Galt Slime Lab and the baking kits. They love making things and enjoy it even more when they can eat it as well. Slime has been a bit hit this summer as it's so easy to make and great fun to play with.

• The sequin art kits are perfect for my 2 they absolutely love stickers and following the pattern plus there are so many designs to choose from they never get bored

• My kids are into slime at the moment, so they would love the slime making kits, they love the feel of slime and always ask me how it’s made, this would be a great learning curve. 

• My daughter is 6 and loves absolutely everything in store.  I'm not good at crafts myself so she shows me a thing or too.  She's so creative!

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions