Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What do you do with your kids for Hallowe’en? Tell Aldi your spookiest ideas: voucher to win!

Replies

• Options

We usually paint and carve pumpkins to put in the windows. Last year we made minion pumpkins which were fab!

• Options

We do pumpking carving , dress up and hand sweets out when others come to the door, My youngest is only 5 so a little too young to take out trick or treating image

• Options

We bake some cakes and get dressed up go out trick or treating come home have some sweets watch a spooky child friendly film and then the kids go to bed :)

• Options

We encouraged our children to go to the 'Light Party' provided by our local Parish Church.

• Options

Halloween is always great fun - we always carve pumpkins, the kids always dress up and we go out trick or treating together - inevitably meeting friends and others on our way around. It's a really sociable fun evening for us. The littlest can't join in for the whole time but he gets involved before his bedtime and absolutely loves giving out the sweeties to people who call at our house! This was last year...this years costumes are under wraps at the minute! :-)

• Options

We all dress up and go trick or treating. I leave dad inside as a zombie to scare off other trick or treaters. image

• Options

We live in a very rural area. No street lighting makes it spooky, but sadly no pavements make it too scary as going out dressed in dark clothes just isn't safe :(
    We still manage to have fun apple-bobbing, making and eating bonfire toffee and watching a scary movie (Age appropriate, obviously. No Chuckie for the pre-teens :O !)

• Options

We used to make a spooky cake with spiders, ghosts and creepy things on it. Dress up as witches and sit in the dark with candles waiting for trick or treaters

• Options

They like to trick or treat with their friends now so I'll be handing out candy at our door while they're out!

• Options

We go trick on treating at the estate down the job. They always make a really big effort to decorate all the houses and the kids love it.

• Options

We love going to a Halloween party and dressing up xx

• Options

I carve a pumpkin with my son and we buy lots of spooky treats but we don't go trick or treating, I know I am a bit of a party pooper but I hate the idea of telling my son not to talk to strangers and then effectively one day a year saying its fine to knock on the door of a strangers house.... just a weird thing I have in my mind, we only really make it a celebration between family members such as cousins and aunties who live nearby.

• Options

We have a party at home with friends and family, fancy dress mandatory!

• Options

Make a spooky room!

• Options

We do pumpkins, treat or treat sweeties, watch scooby do cartoons, play games, my boys love it!

• Options

We are going trick or treating in our costumes around our neighbourhood 

• Options

Pumpkin carving then trick or treat

• Options

We are going to make our own spooky Halloween decorations before heading out to go trick or treat

• Options

We are going to bake our own scary goods &  we wait for them to cool down we are going out to go trick or treating in our costumes 

• Options

It's my little boys first Halloween so if he gets better in time we are going to go pick out a pumpkin and he will be dressing up and going trick or treating 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions