Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What do you do with your kids for Hallowe’en? Tell Aldi your spookiest ideas: voucher to win!

Replies

• imageMy kids love dressing up and going trick or treating so we we will be doing that this year

• My children are adults now.  My granddaughter has a halloween outfit ready to wear, but is too young to join in with any games etc. yet.

• Carving a pumpkin and bobbing for apples ! image

• I make hotdogs and we play a few games here with family 

• We dont trick or teat   nor do any of the neigbours in our street  I do give  the kids in the street small treats but try to give healthier treats.  I let the kids bake scary cakes and we have a bit of a party  but I dont reallly like Halloween.

• We with 9 children Halloween has always been fun for us al, this year my 17 and 16 year olds are taking a back seat, they will be at home answering the door and giving out treats while me and the kids are out doing our trick or treating. Each year they pick who they want to be and there outfits from the previous year they Always donate. Here are a few last year pics imageimageimage

• We always organise of go to a party to avoid wandering the streets. The children take part in games and dress up!

• we don't do a lot for halloween as my daughter gets scared and is quite sensitive. We don't agree with trick or treating. We just carve a pumpkin

• we normally have a halloween party at home. We get dressed up, carve pumpkins and bob for apples. Its great fun!! 

• imagewe went to Aldi & stocked up on pumpkins to make our Halloween box. The kids want to dress up as toy story characters this year. So not your classic costumes but it should be fun putting it together. 

• We will be hosting our annual Halloween party for family and friends where costumes are a MUST! We have themed games and competitions and even a costume competition voted for by the other guests. Love Halloween!   

• It's our first year when it'll be a recognisable thing. We'll go pumpkin picking and carve it I think

• image First off, we bake loadsa cakes, kids love coming to ours and getting a nice piece of Spider Cake! Then we bring out Billy Bumpkin the Pukin' Pumpkin, he's our mascot for the night, and then we take the kids out Trick or Treating, and for the Trick part, we have a box full of Wet cooked Spaghetti covered in red food colouring and peeled grapes to act as guts n Eyeballs! 
    We have so much fun at Halloween! 
    Then, its home for the kids to swap their goodies with one another, and all the houses in our cul-de-sac come together outside to have hot dogs, we have some music, and Bob for Apples and some sparklers for the kids. 
    Its a big thing where I live to really celebrate...as life can be blooming hard work at time, its nice to let off some spooky steam with the kids! imageimage

• I love Halloween. It’s great for the kids. So much to do. 

My favourite is halloween baking. Especially cupcakes.

Last year we went to a pumpkin farm and picked out our pumpkins. I try a buy a few then the kiddies can have their own. 

They love to dress up. My daughter likes drawing so she loves creating scary costumes. imageimageimageimage

• We arrange or go to Halloween partys to keep the children off the street. Lots of dressing up and games.

• I think with little one's birthday in November and Christmas in December there's enough going on at the end of the year to be honest....so we will be keeping things very low-key, especially currently when she won't even have reached her first birthday....

• My children love trick or treating and we tend to dress up together and visit friends and family in our local area. Sometimes we go to local events where they enjoy pumpkin carving and pumpkin hunts. It's lots of fun!

• imageWe love to create a halloween pumpkin scene each year using the pumpkin we buy at Aldi and lots of their lights too!   Spooky or what

• Halloween has got so much bigger than when my 2 children were young,one time I answered the door to trick or treaters and screamed as I was taken by surprise and ended up scaring them.🎃☠️👻

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions