Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How do you treat yourself now you’re pregnant/a new mum? Tell Palmer’s Cocoa Butter: voucher to win!

Replies

• I make the most of the time that my partner helps out with looking after baby to enjoy a long soak in the bath with a book and I still try and make the effort to get my nails done every couple of weeks or so as it helps me to feel good about myself which is so important when my hormones are still creeping up on me.

• I love to have my nails done

• I think it’s really important for our sanity as new mums to take care of ourselves - it’s hard to look after a baby if you haven’t looked after yourself! I pour myself a glass of Sauvignon Blanc and run a bubble bath! I love to watch my favourite programmes in the bath too - multitasking even when I’m relaxing 😂

• I treat myself by having a Sunday lie-in. I like to have a nice hot bath when my little one is sleeping and a big bar of chocolate.

• Now that I am a new Mum I like to Take a little time out to soak my feet in foot spa massage and have a cup of tea with some cookies! #Heaven

• Lots of girlie lunches  to relax and have girlie time before baby arrives

• hmm having a shower in peace

• Isn't it bliss to hide in the loo with a cup of tea and a bar of chocolate, a magazine and a locked door! 

• A lovely long bubbly bath and an early night

• a bath, or even just a shower with no helpers!

• I always have a bath night with lots of bubbles & a good book!

• I use a face mask, I put it on whilst breastfeeding and then peel it off. This makes me feel quite pampered for not much effort.

• Now I’m no longer pregnant I love a roasting hot bath which normally gets interupted by lily who can unlock the door from the other side (haaaaa) with a nice lush bath bomb & some candles! 

• I treat myself to a facial to keep my skin looking fresh and nice plus it relaxes me and makes me feel refreshed which is important when your pregnant 

• I love to have a wee pamper session. A long soak in the bath with a book, a face mask and some time to do my nails etc. x

• I always enjoyed running a bath and getting a little bit of me time!  I think its healthy to have a bit of time to yourself to catch your breathe before diving back into nappy changes and feeds! x

• Twice a day I soak my feet in warm water with crystals

• I book myself in for pedicures which makes me feel better 😊

• Taking time out, like having a bath or meditating 

• I have a lovely long bubble bath and read my (non-baby-related) book! 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions