Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions

How do you treat yourself now you’re pregnant/a new mum? Tell Palmer’s Cocoa Butter: voucher to win!

Replies

• i treat myself by having a warm and relaxing bubble bath! 

• As a mum to be (22 weeks!) I am trying a few little things to treat myself. On the tough days it can be as small as reading a magazine with a chocolate bar and a cup of tea. Other days it is a nice long stroll in the fresh air with hubby and the two dogs!

• A treat for me would be able to go out shopping on my own! Not having to watch my two boys trying to hide or run away! Also to have a nice quiet bath is heaven!

• As a new mum it's important for me to take a little bit of time for myself each day.

My top treat is to buy a good quality hot chocolate mix and enjoy a cup in peace and quiet 

X

• As a mam with a toddler I definitely enjoy the little things, when she’s in bed I love biscuits in tea while watching Netflix!!

i recently started little bits of pampering such as a face mask or a face scrub :)

• I love long hot baths more than ever before

• Now that I’m pregnant hopefully with my rainbow baby I’m taking it easy and not puttinb pressure on myself 

A last minute sunny holiday weekend to break down the days until the nerve wracking scan. 

• Definately a bit of me time. Even if its just a nice candle lit bath x

• At 9 months pregnant with my first I‘ve just started learning to treat myself, and just in time! 

Taking my time with the ”me things” in life - mostly because the bump won’t let me go any faster, slowing down and relaxing to do the essentials, like moisturising and getting dressed. Usually everything is a race, it’s a task to be done before moving on to the next on the list! 

My husband has become a pro at running me a bath with candles and setting out my creams and lotions so I have no choice but to stop, breathe and enjoy the moment 

• Sugar in my tea, biscuits, a monthly subscription to beauty products, luxury shower gel, leave in hair conditioner! Its the little things...

• I enjoy some crunch corners 

• I’m pregnant at the moment and I can’t get enough of fruit, nothing specific just fruit in general and it’s costing me a fortune but I’m treating myself to as much fruit as possible at the moment!

• I treat myself with a new book and a long soak in the bath. Sometimes I make it extra special and have some fancy chocolates and use my favourite bathbombs :) 

• Since becoming a new mum I've always made sure I try to do at least one thing a week for me, whether it's on my own or with friends. I'm still me, even though I'm a mum now! I'm training for the London Moonwalk so getting out and about with my iPod is the perfect stress buster. And I'm jolly glad to have the amazing Palmer's coconut hand oil hand cream to prevent my skin from drying to a crisp! And, even better, a lovely long soak in the bath after cranking up a few miles! Bliss! 

• Taking some time for myself even if it's just a soak in the bath for a bit or a walk on my own. Really helps keep me sane!

• Whenever I have any free time I like to either recharge my batteries - relaxing bath, pampering myself, followed by as much sleep as possible. 

Alternatively I like getting out to let my hair down whether it's a night at the cinema or having a laugh catching up with old friends.

• I allow myself quality down time by taking a lovely bubble bath every evening - really helps me to unwind

• I love to make some time to catch up with my friends or even take 20 minutes to sit and read a good book or magazine

• Grabbing a bath when I can, and just time away from the house when possible

• Now I am a new mum, i treat myself once my baby has gone to bed to a nice warm bath and a good book.

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions