Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions

Tell LighterLife the sh-don’t-tell-anyone eating habits you picked up since having kids: £200 to win

Replies

• I'm guilty of eating my girl's leftovers and I'm guilty of secretly scoffing sugary treats when my children aren't looking. Terrible I know! 😂
  • Their grandma likes to buy them naughty treats which I always ferret away, because I don't want them eating too much sugar. instead of rationing them out over a long time - I usually end up scoffing half of them to get the temptation out of the house. I'm a cruel mother.
  • Hiding in the kitchen eating some chocolate in the middle of the night 🙈
  • i always make a few extra chips or fish fingers so I can nibble on them!
  • Finishing off their dinner when they're full up
  • Sneaking chocolate into the house and eating it in the bath or it would be eaten by everyone else!!! Haha
  • There'd not doubt that since having kids I've eaten more leftovers than ever before! I hate the waste and use that as my excuse to eat it! But the most shameful habit I've got is eating all the chocolate and rubbish food after the kids are in bed so they never know! 
  • I never get time to eat most of the day so I go without 
  • When the children are in bed, I have a secret drawer full of treats (all chocolate!) and I love nothing better than to watch TV in bed, eating it! 
    I'm amazed they haven't discovered my treat drawer yet actually :smiley:
  • I deliberately buy sweets that my kids hate, such as licorice or very dark chocolate, so that I can eat it all myself.
  • I just can’t help myself snacking on the kids food and taking the odd bit of fishfinger as I do their meals. I used to even like eating rusks and the mini apple rice cakes!
  • I buy the kids treats for after school and quite often eat them before they get home. I’ll wait until they’re in bed and eat the goodies I tell them we don’t have 😂
  • My worst has to be sneaking chocolate whilst kids are around or whilst I’m cooking I even sneak it in my bedroom n hide it u dear my pillow lol then once I have eaten it feel guilty but then do it again when I can 
  • I eat the kids treats then I have to buy more to re stack the treat box before they find out 
  • I secretly eat the kids sweets whilst they are not looking - I often get "what are you eating" but just say "fruit" :)

• Too many! Nutella on toast as a midnight snack whilst feeding babies, eating their leftovers and eating their mini treats 🙈
  • Giving in to the desperate sugar lows. Whole bar of chocolate anyone. Making a big attempt to knock this on the head now
  • eating the kids leftover pasta dishes
  • I actually pretty good I dont like any waste so dont do any other cooking but I do scoff biscuits in the cupboard when the kids ain't looking
  • It's like a competition to eat the best food first in this house- 4 boys and a better half mean I have my work cut out. I will happily sneak a biscuit in the bathroom if I think I'm going to miss out. I think my worst habit is finishing my youngest sons leftovers. I even scrapped out the chocolate trifle pot last night even though there was really nothing left! 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions