Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tell LighterLife the sh-don’t-tell-anyone eating habits you picked up since having kids: £200 to win

Replies

• I think I am really bad at eating the kids leftovers because I don't want food to go to waste but it means i overeat.
  • I haven't picked up any eating habits.
  • so many but i have to admit i would buy a box of rusks for me to eat and one for the baby lol they are so tasty 
  • Hiding and ramming chocolate down before my eagle eyed 7 year old spots me! It’s worked for this long so I’ll carry on :) 
  • I 'share' their chocolate and sweets when they have gone to bed. I do replace it though, I promise haha! 
  • I eat two dinners , one mine and then I always eat the left overs from my daughter and since shes a fussy eater that is a lot of leftovers :) 
  • I have a cupboard with goodies just for me that none of my family know about..sshhhhh!! 
  • Hmmm, I polish off any kids leftovers, I don't want to see the food wasted. I also eat treats while hiding from my son :D
  • I get through their Easter egg broken pieces, their Halloween sweets, and their lunchbox snacks, i'm afraid. 
  • One for you, two for me ....... did I just say that out loud
  • I've become a fan of happy meals - extra toy for the kids and tasty food for me too :)
  • Since becoming a mother I have became a professional sshhh don't tell anyone eater,
    I enter the kitchen knowing fine well little ears are listening to my every move so I switch the kettle on to blank out the nose of me opening the cookie jar ;) If my little spies ask me what I am eating I tell them a little lie - Raisins!!! They turn around straight away with a face full of disgust and leave me be!! 
    If I fancy some crisps I head on upstairs and pretend I am laying passed laundry! Works a treat ;)
  • My kids love Jaffa Cakes.  I end up eating half the packet whilst hiding from them in the kitchen :unamused:
  • So many bad habits to finishing off their dinner, or if I don't fancy what I am cooking for them I'll wait till they are in bed and order a takeaway. 
  • Fish fingers chips and sweetcorn is now my favourite meal 
  • My secret indulgence since having my children is the sherbet flying saucers. Can't get enough of them.

• I’m always suggesting movie afternoon just so I can join in eating popcorn and sweets! 
  • Removing the extra bits of chocolate from easter eggs (the little cream eggs) because my daughter is non-the-wiser and i love cream eggs. Win Win. Mwha ha ha 
  • I eat some of the kids sweets when they're asleep 
  • Eating half eaten meals, sweets, biscuits etc I don't seem to throw anything anyway - even when I probably should! 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions