Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tell Winalot all about your dog’s personality & what makes them so unique to you: £200 Amazon prize!

167891012»

Replies

• Options
    Half wolf, half kitten. A gundog who mainly wants to eat, play, eat, run, eat, be stroked and petted on a comfy sofa. And when given the chance, to maraud round the countryside looking for something to kill.
  • Options
    My dogs personality is playful and fun to be around and there is clearly loyalty and companionship showing. What makes my dog special to me is they are always there at times of joy and sorrow and will always share that moment with me which is important to me even more so, me having autism, etc and my dog is beautiful in unique ways.
  • Options
    This is our 12 year old rescue labrador Lily (also known as 'Lugs" because of her huge ears!).  She came to us as a 2 year old with terrible skin and ear problems due to allergies.  She would just sit there and cry because she was so uncomfortable in her skin.  Her previous owners had tried to sort it and she was on all sorts of meds which didn't solve it.  It looks lots of work and change of diet and we are more or less on top of it,  Occasionally has flare ups but we are on top of it now.  She is loving and loyal and a huge part of our family.  She is a very sad looking dog but is actually a very happy girl.
  • Options
    I have two dogs, my first dog, a Labrador cross, is a big ole baby, he gets scared easily, especially when he thinks someone has touched his rear end, he runs off and just leaves a horrible smell in his place 😉 
    My other dog is a minx of a chihuahua, she tricks our other dog out of his warm seat or “her” chair, by pretending something is going on behind the sofa or doing her “wee dance” to get us to open the back door so that he gets up to go out/investigate, then she runs to occupy his newly vacated seat. 
    They are so funny to watch 
  • Options
    Gib666Gib666 New
    edited Mar 24, 2021 7:18AM

This is Amy she is just the best at keeping me company while I'm going through chemo gives cuddles and helps  me take my mind of things. Also loves to protect my son and never far from his side. 
  • Options
    Polly is the most gentle, calm, quiet and adorable Chocolate Labrador that has ever been.  She likes love on her own terms, when she wants- and rolls on her back when she needs some attention.  Otherwise she like to sleep away from the noise of daily life on her comfortable bed. Now 11 years old she is showing signs of age but nothing would ever stop her from going out on her twice daily walks.  We love you Polly. 
  • Options
    We have a Pomsky called Loki. Being a cross breed his personality is exactly the same. He has the stubbornness and beauty of a husky but the soppiness and loving of a Pomeranian. He is wonderful with our 2 year old twins and dotes on them completely. He is our third child and we adore him 
  • Options
    Meet Daimler, our crazy lemon beagle! He is 5 years old and has really long legs 😂 he loves nothing more than playing with other pooches and snuggling up under the duvet at night time! He is also an amazing big brother to his hooman sissy Isla, she sneaks him tasty treats so I think she's currently his favourite! 

He was my first baby and without him our family wouldn't be complete. We love our fur baby 💜 
  • Options
    I have a Labrador, he is very energetic and bouncy and has a mischievous streak. He likes playing fetch and running about the garden. He is always by my side and makes me laugh when I am feeling down. I don't know what I'd do without him.
  • Options
    My dog is called Mango and a daschund cross jack russel. He is just the smallest little bundle of energy and loves human contact, he is like a little newborn baby! Loves sleeping on you and loves skin to skin and being rocked to sleep! They are unique to me because they bring so much joy to mine and my childrens lives and has encouraged us to go on more walks and spend more time outside together in all weathers.
  • Options
    Thank you all for entering this sponsored discussion and posting your wonderful pictures and stories about your dogs.

This sponsored discussion is now closed, so we're going to close this thread, but we will pop back shortly to post the name of the winner. 
  • Options
    Hi everyone, the winner of the £200 Amazon voucher is @Shazabella40 - congratulations! 

We'll be in touch to send you your prize. Thank you all again for taking part, and please keep an eye on the forum, as we have a Winalot product test happening around Easter time, and there will be a big prize up for grabs. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions