Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tell HP Instant Ink things you wished would happen automatically to make life easier? £200 prize!

Replies

• Options
    I wish all my dinners would automatically cook themselves!
  • Options
    I wish that the cleaning fairies could come in and do the cleaning every evening!
  • Options
    edited Feb 7, 2023 1:02PM
    The bedding would change themselves!
  • Options
    I wish I could get home instantly from wherever I am so I don't have the dreaded traffic panic that I won't make it to the nursery or home in time to see my little guy before it's bedtime 😭
  • Options
    Any household chore obvs 🤣

but in relation to HP printers… I wish my wireless printer would turn on automatically when I try to print things from my phone from elsewhere in the house. I have to leave it on all the time if I want to print wirelessly conveniently, which is kind of the point of it, but if it’s not turned on to start with I have to go up to the printer to turn on before I can print which kind of defeats the point.

would be soooo helpful with the amount of children’s colouring pages and homework’s etc etc to print 😉 … specially when I think to print these things at 3am when I can’t sleep and the printers downstairs.
  • Options
    Home made meals are made with a click of a finger. I don’t mean take outs 😂, I mean the foods that my family enjoy just the way we like it without lifting a finger- sighhh.
  • Options
    I wish when the fridge was running low of the essentials (milk, yogourts, grapes etc) that it ordered them automatically to be replaced & delivered to the doorstep. What a dream!!
  • Options
    All washing being crease free as soon as dry so I don’t have to spend hours ironing!
  • Options
    A robot to do housework.   Working full time means I can barely keep up and there are only three of us! 🙈
  • Options
    I wish the my house would stay clean and tidy. 5 minutes after everything is done the kids, plus the big kid 😁 makes it messy again. Never ending 🤣
  • Options
    I wish food just appeared every meal time without thinking
  • Options
    I wish my house would be clean and tidy without the effort of actually having to clean or tidy it! I'm tired of living in a bomb site
  • Options
    I wish dinner would make itself everyday. I work extended hours daily and it’s a chore (sadly).
  • Options
    An automatic noise limiter for children, lol if only.
  • Options
    I wish I had all the answers to the questions they ask!
  • Options
    I wish the laundry would automatically be  washed and packed away, to give me much needed extra time to play, read, sing, laugh, paint, be silly and have fun with my children. These early years are so precious! 🥹❤️
  • Options
    I wish clothes would automatically come out of the washing machine ironed. I end up transferring a wash pile to an ironing pile that then sits around for far too long! 
  • Options
    I wish that the toys would all walk back to where the belong!!!!
  • Options
    I wish I could press a button and reset entire house to all laundry and linen clean and put back, house cleaned, hoovered, plants watered and toys tidy and ready to be played with  :)
  • Options
    I wish our evening meals would cook themselves!
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions