Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tell HP Instant Ink things you wished would happen automatically to make life easier? £200 prize!

Replies

• Options
    Definitely that all food was cooked and ready to eat whenever it was mealtime. It’s always such a stressful time when you’re juggling grumpy children but have only just finished work!
  • Options
    I wish the washing would dry itself and put itself away 🤣
  • Options
    I wish I had a way of stopping time for a bit so can get things done and still have time 
  • Options
    Washing would do it's self.
  • Options
    I wish that we could decide what to have for dinner and it would automatically cook itself 
  • Options
    I wish the meals would plan themselves and in turn the groceries I needed would order themselves 
  • Options
    I wish the clothes washed, dried and put themselves away automatically. 
  • Options
    I would wish to guarantee a full night's sleep, that way I would feel empowered to cope with whatever parenting throws at me the next day! 
  • Options
    edited Feb 7, 2023 8:39PM
    I wish nappy bin would empty itself and the household waste and recycling would take itself out :)
  • Options
    I wish we could miraculously just arrive at school every morning. After spending most of the morning dragging these children out of bed, getting them dressed, convincing them to eat anything but ice cream for breakfast and screaming 'PUT YOUR SHOES ON' over and over to the point of catastrophic explosion, all I want is an easy school run. And let's face it, it's never easy is it? They jump in puddles and bicker with their siblings; by the time we get to school they look like they reside in the jungle and I'm on the verge of a breakdown. So yeah, I wish we could open our door and as if by magic simply arrive at school without a bother. That would be a whole dream! 
  • Options
    The laundry! The sorting, the washing, the drying and the worst bit putting it away. 🤣
  • Options
    I wish my children would happily eat all my home made dinners without fuss! 
  • Options
    I wish nappies washed and dried themselves
  • Options
    It would be amazing if toys put themselves back in the right place when not being used. Endless amounts of toy food, lego, toy figures everywhere,  take forever to put back away lol. Finding pieces under the settee, even in a different room days later. It would be amazing if they just went away by themselves.
  • Options
    i would love for my baby to be changed automatically, like a robot installed on the changing table doing the work for me :))
  • Options
    I wish nappies would change automatically!
  • Options
    I wish the washing machine could automatically detect when there is a full load in the laundry basket and load itself, select the correct programme and complete the washing before I even realised I needed to do it!
  • Options
    I wish babies and children would sleep the whole night until 7am.
  • Options
    I wish stains would remove themselves from clothes...
  • Options
    It would be great if there was a voice control to print 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions