Forum home Toddlers & older children Tantrums & behaviour

3 year old refuses to sleep

I don't know what to do, i am really struggling. My 3 year old daughter refuses to sleep. She used to be very good at going to bed and sleeping through but just over a year ago, she started waking up through the night once or twice and since then it's just been getting worse. I put her to bed at 7 (I have tried later but still the same) and now it's taking me between 2-3hrs maybe longer to get her to go to sleep. All she does is scream and get out of bed and when she hears me come up, she gets under her bed and clings to the post and refuses to get back in bed. she wakes up constantly through the night between every 15/30 min's. Then she wakes up around 5/6 am. Since her starting to wake up through the night, her behaviour had gone horrendous through the day and she seems like she just doent care about anything and refuses to listen bur she is still full of energy. She also shares a bedroom with her 2 1/2 yr old sister who is going through assessments for autism. Her sister struggles with change to routine so hates when I stay in the bedroom to try and settle my 3 yr old. I have hardly any sleep and im exhausted i have trued everythig my hv had advised but nothing seems to work with her. Sorry for all the writing but I just don't know what to do.