Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

A New Definition of Disgusting

imageimageAs immature college students we used to share a bottle of cider and play a game called what's the definition of disgusting.I think Matilda's won that this afternoon.

Went to get her up from her nap,she was sitting in her cot,saying mouth Mummy,mouth,with her hands in her mouth.I could smell she'd done a nappy but it wasn't till I opened the curtains I saw what she'd done.imageSmearing it's one thing,eating it...image imageI can still see it/smell it now.

That's a new definition of disgusting.

Replies

• ewwwwwwwwwww OMG jo that is possibly the worst thing ive ever heard, is she crazy!!! oh ill bet you felt rough! ew yuck!!!image
  • that'll be a story for her to cringe at when she's older.
  • The mistake I made was her shorts.In future it's tight fitting ones or a babygrow.I even washed all her teddies just to be sure.imageI thought I'd seen it all.

• jack cant do to bed without a popper up vest on when hes not in babygrows, no matter how good the nappy is he explodes without tight bottoms ewww
  • aw moss did that too around that age, absolutely disgusting but what can you do eh, at least they're not scared to try new things
  • My eldest tried it too!  Its awful but I think I felt worse than her!  Worst bit was she was quite happy to eat that then wouldn't even try the vegetables for her dinner!
  • that is grim!! thankfully mine never did that!
  • lmao youngmum, yeah i know, makes you sick eh, make something nice for them and they'd rather have that lol
  • I've always said Matilda eats anything that stands still long enough.Would appear that really is anything.

I'm so glad to hear it's happened to someone else,lol.

• yeah moss is the same, caught him eating a rubber bouncy ball tonight, and i mean biting chunks of to eat not just chewing on it  image
  • Oh god Jo bet you felt sick!!!!!

I wouldn't worry-she isn't the first and wont be the last!!!! Clearly it didnt smell as bad as you thought!!!!!

Tom ate dog food once! But luckily thats it-I'm waiting for Jc to try summat like that..............Doubt I'll have to wait long!!!!!

• Mine both have a taste for the pet food too - think its quite common.  I remember a girl I was at school with used to eat dog biscuits in the playground!

The dog looks bemused by the youngest trying his biscuits that have been buried in the middle of the floor but the cat has none of it with my eldest and guards his dish!

• Hha that's good-can picture the cat with his paws round his dish looking round serveying wether it's safe to move!!!!!

Aye dogs are daft-they just stare as foods being nicked!!!!!