Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

help re: cloth nappies

hi, i know this is a long shot but i was hoping to get some x.large cloth nappies for charlie to use at night.
I am potty training him at the mo, but i know it will be a while before he is trained for bedtime.
Does anyone have any to sell??

Any ideas where i might get some??

If anyone can help i would be very grateful xxx

Replies

• Options

Hiah vicky-I have some cloth ones somwhere but hun they're not extra large-if you like I'll dig them out and see how big they are!!!!!

I swear I'm not trying to offload you with my crap.

• Options
    rach that would be fab - i am mega skint so am so grateful to anyone that can help me save some cash xx
  • Options

Vicky have to be weekend hun-I think they're in the cupboard we call narnia-I swear I did see Aslan in there last year!!!

My ma is coming up over weekend so she can watch lads while I wade thru the largest storecupboard in the world! Will let you know mate x

• Options
    cheers - if theres anything u need let me know! x
  • Options
    A maid??????? Someone to sort out Narnia!!!!! Lolimage
  • Options
    c what i can do lmao
  • Options

Oh don't we never see ya again!!!!!!

Dear god I'm not a hoarder at all-but seriously the amount of crap I keep sorting out is unreal-and had this nasty habit of shoving it in Narnia!!!!! You can no longer get through to see Mr.Tumnus the entrance is shoulder high in crap!!!! Coats I'll never fit in again,but clearly think I will.

Need to get a grip and do a boot sale!!!

• Options
    sounds like my loft, for some reason i have the coat i had a school, yer like ill be a 12 again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then theres jacks Wardrobe of keepsakes i kept everythng, i have a problem!
  • Options

we have a cuboard under the stairs like it - we call it the 'Harry Potter' lol

Kids keep moaning they cant get to the coat hooks image

Ours is full of junk and a huge tub of mega blocks....

then we have the 3 sheds...full of stuff too...

• Options

We have a cellar(the dugeon) full of stuff we haven't unpacked from moving.There are two worktops piled high with "stuff" in the downstairs loo/utility.Most of it should be in the cellar,it's just a bit damp/dark/musty/spooky down there and a spider warned me off at the bottom of the steps TOD.Boxes and boxes of art stuff seem to find their way to the utility too.There's a path to the loo and you can just get to the dishwasher and washer,but never touch anything in there,the whole pile of junk will bury you.

• Options

haha!!!

I HATE MEGABLOCKSS theyre the bain of my life, if im not puttng the sodding things away im treading on one at stupid o clock and they hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

our lobbys turning into holdyourbreathandwearahardhat type place, but then with 4 buggys and 2 carseats a fridge freezer, 6ft freezer and all the otdoor tooys a tumble dryer washing etc its no suprise lol!

• Options
    laura - get a shed!!!image
  • Options
    my gardens tiny! really tiny! if we had a shed thered be no room for jacks slide and climber!
  • Options

Oh it's so nice to hear others have storage issues too!!!!!

When I moved here,I thought to myself how weird to have 2 huge cupboards upstairs,and 1 downstairs who hoards that much? ME THAT'S WHO!!!!

I chuck loads out-I'm a devil for the charity bags,If I haven' worn something in 6mths it goes-have loads given me from friends with jobs/money/a life-you get the picture!!! But still I have heaps of STUFF!image i'TS A WORRY REALLY!

Two sheds,3 cupboards,3 wardrobes-bursting literally,that's the next sales for you! And still no room to swing a cat! Must stop buying prams,must stop buying prams,and taking friends casts offs!!!!

This weekend tho-it's all going to be sorted-all of it. If I never post on here again-I'm in Narnia having a fine time with Aslan and the gang x

• Options

I've been ranting to my husband about this all week!  Glad its not just me - he told me it was the pregnancy hormones making me insane and went out for 3 hrs!

I'll admit I have hoarded just about every outfit my daughters have ever had but I'm so strict with myself that I now regret getting rid of a load of clothes at Christmas because I was back in my size 10 clothes - I'll want them back in 8 weeks when this baby is born! 

We have  boxes piled up in the girls wardrobe, loft and cannot see the garage floor - we moved almost 3 yrs ago!  The garage is so bad I have lost a tandem pushchair (unfolded so not small!) and the chassis and buggyboard to go  with the carrycot.  Fortunately we have the car seat because my husband had refused to move it from one of the bedrooms and had sat a giant teddy in it!

I feel like I'm going insane here and the cat has just knocked over the ironing pile which seems to have megablocks in it!  They are the bane of my life too - those and crayons being fed to the dog.

• Options
    ah, we need a dog then maybe jack wouldnt feed odd stuff to lola, fluff he was posting in today, weve had crayons too!
  • Options

dnt start me on crayons!!

i now have a beautiful drawing by charlie, in black crayon on my carpet image

• Options

yes dogs are good for eating everything!  His favourite position is under the table to catch whatever falls off before we notice!

Does anyone have any tips for removing crayon from carpets?  I have awful trouble getting it out

• Options
    i just used washing up liquid - it came out image
  • Options

my son has been a sodding monster all day!!!!!!!!!!

Hes scribbled biro all over my couch!!!!!!!!!! i am fuming!!!!!!!!! and because i only just noticed i cant do sod all! he wont have a clue what im on about by tomorow!