Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fatty man can WALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I'd share the happy news,Jc took his first un-aided steps Sunday!!!!!!!

Today he has done a fair bit of walking,he still swaggers like a drunk but hey he's doin it!!!! So so pleased with himself-have to resist not squeeling with delight as he just sits down!!!!!!

Bless him-little monster!!!!!! Oh god I'm going to have to get fit now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Options

Well done little man - now the fun begins !!!!!image

• Options
    Oh don't I know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers hun x
  • Options

OOHHH  WELL DONE JC!!!!! imageimage

Have fun rach!! hehe

• Options
    Ha right back at ya for when Lola starts!!!!!!!!!image
  • Options
    shes too lazy! *crosses fingers*
  • Options
    Mm so was Jc!!!!!!!!!! He aint that far behind really,he is mega lazy tho!!!!!!
  • Options
    my brothers 14mnths and still only steps when holding a hand or furniture, he crawls like a bulldog hehe!
  • Options
    Lol,I used to have a bull terrier that walked more daintily than Jc crawls!!!!!!
  • Options

Fin was walking at 10 months, Zak didn't walk till 15 months making up for it now cept he doesn't walk he runs everywhere!!! That is when he's not climbing !!

• Options
    oh jacks a climber!!! drives me to distraction that kid, his favourite is climbing onto the toilet to get in the sink! jack walked at 12mnths 2wks and then ran and hasnt stopped!!
  • Options
    Wow Fin was ahead!!!!! Tom walked at 15mth and he tends to run a lot!!!! Jc the climber here suprise suprise!!!! How could a boy not walk yet climb as if attached to a harness?????
  • Options

LOL!!!image

lolas trying to climb, she can get over all manner of obstacles shuffling across the house, just wont crawl like a normal baby! tuts!

• Options

You can see the cogs turning in Zak's brain -What can I do next,If mummy doesn't want me to do it it must be fun so lets try it.

He is a nightmare,Fin was no trouble at all. Zak's the one who sticks beads up his nose,climbs on the table, hangs upside down from the climbing frame he certainly keeps me on my toes

• Options

aw bless lol,

my sisters shoved rasins, lego and beads up her nose, me and andrew became experts at removal! good old maglite and tweazers worked everytime!

jacks now screaming the house down, thank you andrew, argh men!

• Options

It's all kicking off with you 2night mate,breathe deep count to 10image Rant to us

Jc is EXACTLY the same,I see the brain reacting to what he shouldn't be doing!!!!! His eyes are full of mischief!!!!

• Options
    hes still storming around, jack awake not being to noisy though, lola glued to mickey, me humming away to myself, ooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
  • Options
    That's the way-just think dirty dancin......
  • Options
    hes calmed down a bit now, and its going for the super dad award!
  • Options

Give it to him,and the awardimage

Hope all calm for ya hun x

• Options

Hope it blows over soon.

Well done to the little man walking at last.

He's not that late two of mine were 16 months.Matilda just learnt at 17 months,Harry wasthe latest at 18 months.Erin was 10 months,she did it all early,walked then climbed everything.She slept in reins so we could sleep,we moved all the furniture away from windows,there were stairgates everywhere.Our front room was a giant babycage.She was a tiny one,maybe that's why she was so mobile.

Harry was a bumshuffler,I blame that for why he was so late walking.He was far too comfy,just sat there,both hands free,but he could move,fast