Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Toddler modelling

Hi  everyone, would be really interested in finding a reputable company for toddler modelling.  have approached a few , but they want up-front fees.  A lot of people tell me that my wee boy should model as he's got such a cheeky look!  Can anyone suggest a good company?  Thanks 

Replies

• Options
    Hi.  Ive heard that Urban Angels is a very reputable agency.  I dont think agencies should ask for a fee up front, if they think your child is good enough they will make their money that way, I know some do though.
  • Options
    Thanks Clare will take a look.
  • Options

my two have just been signed for scallywags, but it was through a competition, they have a shoot in a few weeks so i can try and find out!

Best of luck, my very shy son has completely come out of his shell since starting he loves the camera!

• Options
    Hi there
    I have just entered my son into Lil' Miss Lil' Mister child model search competition where the winner win contracts with Starfish Models in London, they are a well established agency who supply models for a lot of high street names.

He had a mini photo shoot and I got to take a photograph away with me and also purchased some more for his portfolio, the photos were excellent and reasonably priced.

here is the website if anyone is interested www. lilmisslilmister .co.uk