Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

Room Furniture

Hi Ladies I was wondering if you would be able to help me.

Im looking for some new furniture for my ds' room and have been thinking about something along the lines of a welsh dresser rather than just a chest of drawers as it means I would be able to put books on the shelves and stuff underneath. Im trying to find something to that sort of style but can't find anything anywhere?? Any ideas?? For those of you who don't know what a welsh dresser is, the idea I have is the following:

A set of drawers or cupboards at the bottom to the height of a normal chest of drawers, a flat top and built in shelving that reaches to the ceiling/height of a normal wardrobe

Sign In or Register to comment.

Featured Discussions