Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

worried mummy

myson has developed a swelling on his lower abdomen above his willy in the last 244 hours, just looks a little puffy, but every time we go near it he says poorly mummy ow ow ow. he is nearly 3 so difficult to get him to explain more. any suggestions, he is also full of cold at the moment, so has a temp.

Replies

• might be worth getting it looked at at the GP if its hurting him, has he fallen on anything?
  • i would try and get him in with your gp is he weeing ok as could be a urine infection
  • i would try and get him in with your gp is he weeing ok as could be a urine infection
  • not that i can think of, but you know what their like, he falls over things all the time. not usre if to try and see the gp or hv clinic is on thursday she wahts to see us anyway as he has to have a gluten free diet so is weighed and measured occassionally still.
  • Hi hun, I would go to the doctors, as could be a hernia, I know my brother had one..don't know much about them but I would ring docs to be on the safe side x x x