Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

It's been a while!

I dont know how many people on here remember me?? It's been about a year since I was last on BE. I didnt think I would ever be able to keep away from BE but one day I didnt come on and here we are over a year later!

Im Gemma and my twin boys, Ryan and Alfie, have just turned 2!

Replies

• Options
    HEY!

Can't believe I got a reply so quickly! Been checking through for names I recognise and there arent many! lol!

Boys are great thanks. Were 2 on 5th Oct. It's gone really quickly! They did, eventually completely out grow their issues. It took a while - we did trials of dairy at 12 and 15 months and both were disasters. We tried again at 18 months and havent looked back. They still wont touch milk, and will only have cheese if I hide it, but they do have plenty of yoghurt!

How are you??
  • Options
    Hi gemmibaby , I remember u! Glad to hear you and boys are getting on well and the problems are done . My ds harry was born 3 rd Oct so has just turned 2 aswell and is a little.monkey.

Are you still working teachin? Any thoughts on ttc again or are you stopping at 2. We are ttc 2nd now and can't wait x x
  • Options
    Hey hun I remember you (even from YAYW days lol) I was michmummy2be/mummy2grace and my dd was born in July 10 (so 15 months now) and now I'm very early days with # 2. I think with the site changes lots of people left but I feel like its been picking up a bit recently. Hope you're well xxx
  • Options
    i also remember you,not very busy here anymore
  • Options
    Gemma!!! You're back!!! I'm hardly on here now, but it's SO GOOD to see you posting! How are those gorgeous boys of yours?

Em x x x
  • Options
    lovely to see you back! x
  • Options
    WOw familliar 'faces'!! I remember you and that you were expecting twin boys but haven't been on here for sooooo long myself - I've only just come back on here as we're expecting our second so starting in the Due in June forumimage. Amber's nearly 2 now as well.

Great that you're back!!

xx
  • Options
    Hey! I remember you and your boys! iv not been on here for ages, but im on facebook. glad to hear you are doing well. i don't know if you remember me but u have oliver, who was 2 on oct 7th and i also have another little boy now who is 6 months old image

xxx
  • Options
    hey! i remember you!!

glad to hear bot of your boys are doing so well! lizzie is going to be 2 in december ( seems a million years a go we were in ttc!!) but she is still allergic to dairy and egg!

it seems a lot of people are still here but no one posts very much??