Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

Orchard Toys bestselling Shopping List board game for ages 3-5: want one for FREE?

Hello

The lovely folk at Orchard Toys are relaunching their brilliant Shopping List game – and they've given us 10 games to give away.

It's a simple but fun, picture-led memory game, all about going to the supermarket, and it's suitable for children aged 3-7. And, well, if my kids are anything to go by, your children will love it! 

If you'd like a free game, please add a post to this thread, and tell us how many children you have and what ages they are.

All we ask is that, if you win a game, you come back to this thread and tell us what you – and your children – think of it.

Right, get posting! In a few days' time, we'll put everyone's name into a hat, and draw out the lucky 10 winners.

Good luck!

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/132419.jpg

Replies

• Hi can i be entered please, my girls would love this ! They are 4 & 7 and love any excuse for shopping lol

Many thanks. 

• I have two little girls 5 & 7. We already have some Orchard games and would love to try this one please. They are so good for them to set up and play together or for us to sit down and play as a family. 

• Hi I have two boys 3 year old and a 14 months old plus two babies (boy/girl) on the way due feb. 18, and would love this game to spend fun time with the little ones.

• Hello my girls are 4&8 and I know my youngest would love this! She's all about shopping and memory games!!! Thank you best of luck to all!!!

• Hii I have a daughter who's 4 and a step daughter who's 8 they love playing games image

• Can you enter me pls? My little fella is 4. Thanks x

• They look like they could be fun! I have two boys 6 and 15months and another on the way so not sure if I would qualify lol

• My two children 3 and 5 would love this xxx

• Hello. I have two boys - 3 and 17 months. My eldest would love this!

• I have a girl (6) and a boy (4) who love playing games and would love to test this out!  

• Hi. I have a 3 year old girl who absolutely loves playing orchard toys games. She would love this game and we will happily leave a review.

• My almost 3 months old would love the colours 😀 But I have a good friend (and neighbour) with a 3 years old. I would love to gift it to her and write the review and take pics on their behalf! 😊

Here is my baby enjoying a book 💗image

• Can I be put into the draw for this please, my daughter has just turned 6 and would love this xx

• Two girls. One is 3 years old, the other is 7 months. Happy to road test it :-)

• I would love to roadtest and review this Shopping List game with my 4 year old granddaughter. We are always looking for new adventures to complete together and this one would be perfect. Thank you for the opportunity xx

• My daughter would love this, she's 2 and a half x

• My son is 2 and a half x

• Hi i have a daughter whos 1 and a half and a son who is 12 weeks old, and i have been looking at these games as im sure my little girl will benefit from them all ready x

• Hi everyone,

Thank you all for replying. We've got more than enough volunteers now, so, what we'll do is pop your names in a hat and drop you a PM if you're one of the lucky 10.

If you haven't had a PM by Thursday 30 September, unfortunately you haven't been chosen this time (sorry) but please look out for more threads like this - they're coming soon!

• Hello all. Just a little update to let you know that we've sent out the game to all the selected testers today. Sorry that it's taken us a little while to sort that out.

We're looking forward to hearing what you – and your children – think of it!