Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

advice needed - terrible toddler

my soon to be 2 year old, is becoming an absolute nightmare, to the point where i sit and cry...alot.

i dont know what to do, nothing seems to make him happy anymore, all he wants to do is be on me, constantly, i can't do anything, i cant go to the toilet, i cant eat or make a drink without him kicking off, its becoming a nightmare! he constantly wants to smother me and im starting to feel like i cant cope, i adore my little boy i really do, but this is becoming so depressing and stressing, his dad isnt around much due to being in the army and when hes back, he only has him for a night/2 nights and he isnt as bad, he's still the same but not as bad, its driving me insane! i don't know what to do, he's always whinging, all the time, constantly throwing his toys and anything he can get his hands on, its like he has fits of rage, its becoming so stressful and upsetting to feel this helpless, when i take him out of the house, he's fine for a while, then he'll start, so i feel like i can't take him anywhere because he won't enjoy himself and i dont want to ruin other people's time because my child cant behave himself, i don't want to be judged, i just want advice or something, surely i can't be alone with this