Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

September 2015 Toddlers

Replies

• frenchmum, look at your little girls smile on her face - absolutely no reason to be ashamed for making her beam from ear to ear there! 

• Well it's time to rest!! birthday, party & cake smash done... some hiccups (last minute change of venue an hour before daytons party due to torrential rain & thunder at our outdoor location so I was frantically phoning places and trying to find an indoor venue an hour before hghe party!!)... Man I never knew how stressful kids birthdays could be with all the cooking, organizing etc!!

Anyway... We all had a lovely time & Dayton was just a legend as always! :)

here's a few pics! imageimageimageimage

• Thanks guys. I know she won't remember anyway. We'll splash out next year image

Lovely pictures SW9 

Thanks for our book too. We just got it yesterday but I was on a 12 hour shift. Alicia loves books 

imageimage

• :) lovely pictures, 

we have also got our book tho it will be a daddy book as teletubbies freak me out haha but thank you will post a picture when I manage to get one xx

• Gorgeous photos of Dayton's cake smash there! 

Thank you for our Teletubbies books too. I've had to hide them as my 3 year old snatched them and wouldn't share. We will have a proper look when he's out of the house at preschool :)

• Hi everyone, we wanted to drop by and let you know about a product test we’re currently running to test out a brand new Seat car for 2 weeks. Plus if you’re chosen, you could also win £100!

If you would like to try out for this product test (which you can right HERE!), please, please do make sure you provide all the details requested on the thread. 

• :( yet something else that means i have to get driving miss out on allot GL to you other ladies tho xx

• Frenchies out too image? Bummer. Woulda been nice.

• Hello everyone,

We wanted to drop by and let you know about two new threads we’re running today.

The first is, if you are married, did you change surname? And if you didn’t change it, please do come and tell us why on this new thread here. 

The second thing we’re talking about is a new term for that stage between baby and toddler - it’s called pre-tod. What do you think of it? Please do come an check out that thread over here. 

And finally a little heads up for you all - if you have a toddler already, please do keep an eye on the Product Tests area of the forum today….

• Stanley's book has arrived, thank you so much. James has tried to steal it but when I explained it was Stanley's he sat next to him turning the pages and trying to show him. Typically whenever I tried to take a picture they were having none of it!

• Hi all, we know some of you have older kids, and were wondering if you might have any advice for this newbie who's really struggling with a very anxious, poorly sleeping toddler. Her thread can be found over here. Thank you! 

Later losers!!!

And so it begins imageimage

• Haha frenchmum we have a walker now too!! I need eyes everywhere, these two are going to gang up on me now 😂 We left early to pick her brother up from preschool so she could help with the buggy.

• frenchmum and mrs biffy - you guys are so in trouble now! Reach for the stairgates! 

• Ha ha I know.  Stairgates have been installed for a while. At 8 months old I found her half way up the stairs!!! 😂 And I had just turned my back for one second!! She doesn't walk, she runs! 😂 

• We live in a flat luckily! She's up the stairs at her grandparents in a shot though. She loved her walk outside yesterday, although I had to stop her picking up some dog poo!! 

• Yuck!!! image and ciggy butts!!

• Oh yes we had that on Saturday in the park. Gross!

• Hi everyone, 
    Today, we're asking, how long did you wait before you went for your first night out after having your baby? 
    Please do come and let us know on this new thread here. We'd love to hear your thoughts. 

• Danielle MFM & Helen MFM... thankyou for the lovely book you sent to Dayton... he loves 'reading' (flipping the pages while I try & read the words super fast to him before he does! :D )