Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

September 2015 Toddlers

Replies

• Lyras great thank you coming along amazingly always smiling  :) her arm is fully healed now apart from a few cat scratches (not harmful) she likes playing with them ximage

• not sure why it sent twice sorry x

• So glad to hear Lyra's arm has healed sfw! And that jacket is adorable! :). Lyra looks like a happy little girl! :)

• Here's a pic of Dayton with his daddy (the fun guy! 😂). No doubting theyre father & son! 😀image

• aww so cute with their matching outfits xx

• Hi everyone, we just wanted to let you know about two threads...

The first is taking children on flights: has anyone rolled their eyes or groaned about your toddler? Please tell us here. 

Please come and tell us about the games you play with your toddler (and post a pic) and you could win an awesome TOMY Toomies £100 prize bundle. That thread is here! 

• Hi everyone.

Its been an eternity since i posted anything. 

I gave birth to baby Cole on the 15th of July.  He weighed 3kg 780g, which is about 8lbs 5oz. It all went well. From first contraction to birth was 5 hours. Epidural only worked on one side again. But all is good. Very tired at the moment but he is only 3 weeks old. Alicia loves him and cant stop kissing him. Its so cute. 

Glad to see everthing worked out for Lyra.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far. Take care

imageimageimage

• Wow frenchmum, it didn't seem that long ago you told us about your pregnancy and here is your beautiful son! How is it having a boy after the girls? 

• Its easier to change a girls nappy 😆. Ya its different alright. I keep saying her. 😂. I still cant beleive i have 3 kids. In france we are considered a large family already. 

• Congrats Frenchmum!

• Aww congrats Frenchmum hes super cute! happy for you  

how is Japan SW2? 

cant believe our little ones are nearly 2 already! crazy x

• Hi everyone. Do any of you have some advice for this mum: she's having a terrible time with her 22month old toddler who's having tantrums. Her thread is over here. Thanks you. 

• Hey sfw! How are you doing? 

Japan is good thanks! We are enjoying being here! Admittedly some things are more tough... when hubby is working long hours or away for days or weeks being here is more lonely... in the states I had more of my own friends & it was easier to get out and about to keep occupied compared to here because of the language barrier. I used to go to baby groups & music & movement class & story time but there's not so much of that here. luckily  do have some friends here so that makes it a bit easier... & i do take D out a lot by myself which keeps us busy but it can still be lonely. 

D has just exploded with his speech in the last month & it is SO exciting to see! 😊. He points out things on walks, in the supermarket etc. He knows most of the alphabet by sight now & can count 1-10! Crazy how I'm just a few short months we have gone from having his speech assessed to having a little chatterbox that sings, reads me stories and annotates our daily life! 😊. 

How are you doing SFW?

how is everyone else?

cant believe these guys are almost 2 already!!! 

• I'm doing allot better finally getting back on track after the last few months, my nana passed away a week before my daughters birthday luckily I was able to take lyra and lily to see her a few days before but it was so out of the blue I will always regret never getting a picture of her with my girls I was planning on it the day we went back but she ended up in hospital so never got the chance really makes you think never want to miss a chance like that  x

aw i bet its hard but its good you have a few friends there im sure if you give it time you will get better its not been that long yet has it and not like you havent got plenty of time I must say im super jealous that you get to enjoy the japanese food and snacks we have been talking about visiting as we are both obsessed but not sure what the plans will be haha

aw they are all getting so clever lyra starts nursery in january because she will be 2 a few days after the sept start date she has to wait... not that im complaining she still has no hair and looks like a baby to me :)

I know what are you guys getting your little ones present wise we are a bit stuck for money atm but still have to spoil her but out of ideas any suggestions? and also curios to what you are all planning we only did a cake for her first so taking her to a petting farm thing for the day we a few friends xx 

• image so milestone today we bought lyra a bed today and expected fuss when settling her but went up just an hour later and this was what i seen :) xx

• Awww! ☺️

• Dayton and I have been off on travels again this week! We are in Australia right now visiting a friend who has just had a new baby... Dayton is obsessed! he has been SO sweet & interested & caring towards the baby! I hope one day in the not too distant future he can have a baby sibling of his own & I can't wait to see him grow as a big brother! ☺️. 

• SW2, are you back TTC again? Our spideysense is tingling! 

Hi everyone else too, we hope you're doing well?
    Have you got a child that's started school this week or just gone back to school? We'd love for you to share their 'back to school' photo over on this thread. 

• Lol! As of this week we are Danielle! ☺️ Hubby is away quite a bit at the moment so it may not happen for a while if the timing doesn't work out but we're not stressing about it & just going to try & go with the flow for now!