Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

October 2015 Toddlers

Replies

• Hello!
    On the forum today, we're talking about women and mums having to cope with the 'invisible workload'. This means dealing with things like knowing when you're running out of toothpaste, remembering all teacher meetings and events at school, knowing which child prefers what, and those types of things. 

We were wondering, who does this in your house? Please do come and check out the thread here and let us know what you think... 

• Hi everyone,

We wanted to ask you all, is it ever ok for a stranger to touch your child? Like, moving them out of the way, or tickling them, or is it just not on at all? Please do come and tell us what you think on this new thread here. 

• Hi everyone, 
    We're talking about brilliant baby stuff, that you didn't know you needed until after you had your baby - this could be for toddler stuff too!

If you have any gems to recommend, please do come and tell us your best products on this new thread here. Thank you!  

• Hi everyone, we hope you're all doing well? 

Two threads we're talking about today...
    The first is, is it snowing where you are in the UK? Come and show us your snowy pics on this thread here, we'd love to see them. 

The other thread is, we are looking for your lovely/funny/difficult/amazing TTC, pregnancy and parenting stories: have you got one to share with us? If so, please come on over to this thread. We would LOVE to hear from you. 

• Hi everyone, we hope you're doing well today? Please do come and let us know your news - we'd love to hear what's going on with you all. 

We also wanted to let you know about two new threads today. 

The first is, when did you have your first period after giving birth? Please do come and tell us over on this new thread here. 

We've also just kicked off this sponsored thread - if you'd like to come and share what your child is/was afraid of, you could win a £100 Amazon voucher! That thread is here. 

• Hello!

We're just stopping by to let you know about two threads today...

The first is, how long was your labour? Please do come and share over here. 
    The second is a mum asking for advice about taking her 6month old on holiday - would you recommend a villa or hotel? That thread is here.

Thank you! 

• Hi everyone, we're putting together some articles about IVF and we were hoping, if any of you might have had any experience with IVF, won't you come and tell us about it on this thread please? Thank you. 

• Hi everyone! 
    We were wondering as you're all now, way past the newborn baby phase, do you have any sage words of advice for new mums suffering with sleep deprivation? We have a thread about it, right over here... Thank you! 

• Hi everyone

I know we haven't posted in quite a while but I thought I'd pop on and let you all know that I had baby Kai on 26th January, day before my birthday! Life is a little different with two, especially with an active toddler! I hope your all doing well.

imageimageimage

• Congratulations toni, he's gorgeous! so emotional seeing some old names. was thinking of the time I used to spend on this site and thought I'd say hi.

Stanley is 18 months next month and a cheeky monkey! where have our babies gone?!imageimage

• Toni23x, you really do make the most beautiful babies don't you! 

*waves at gertie* Lovely to see your name pop up gertie! Stanley is a proper toddler! And gorgeous to boot. 

• Hi everyone, we hope you're well on this cold day!
    We just wondered, if your child's at school and they're on half-term next week, what have you got planned? Please do come and tell us by posting on this new thread here, we'd love some ideas what to do with our kids! 

• Hi everyone, we hope you're doing well today. We were wondering, if you received a Valentine's card, fancy sharing it with us on this thread here? 

• Hi y'all! 
    Just wondering if anyone has any advice for this mum with a 6 month old that is refusing to sleep at all...her baby is awake hourly. We're sure she'd love any words of wisdom. You can find her thread here. 

• Hello!

We wanted to let you know about a few new threads we're chatting about today... 

The first is mother-in-laws - how do you get on with yours?
    The second is, has your toddlers sleep improved since they were a baby? 
    We're also talking about baby ear piercing - agree with it or not? 

• Hi there I am new to this site and was hoping I could jump on in here and ask a question about my little man? 

He is now 17 months old and the last two months (mostly of I tell him no, or if he is frustrated) he has started slapping the side of his head with his hand. I have tried to not react to it but this hasn't stopped him yet, has anyone had this with their little ones ? Any tips would be appreciated x

• Hi PjsMummy, we've just spotted your post and we're sorry it's not been replied to here. 
    Might we suggest you start a new thread about it on the forum, where it should be seen by lots more people? If you need any help doing that, please do just let us know.

• Hi everyone, we just wanted to let you know about two threads...

The first is taking children on flights: has anyone rolled their eyes or groaned about your toddler? Please tell us here. 

Please come and tell us about the games you play with your toddler (and post a pic) and you could win an awesome TOMY Toomies £100 prize bundle. That thread is here! 

• Hola! How are our babies doing? Can you believe they are nearly 2 already? Austin is now a proper little boy with a big personality to boot! Obsessed with dinosaurs, planes and fishes, he runs EVERYWHERE! Chatters away and helps himself from the fridge! He is huge for his age size 3-4,4-5 clothing, size 26 feet and he weighs nearly as much as his 9 year old sister...

What are your second birthday plans? Here is my handsome little man ready for his first dance class!