Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

moving house should toddler have own room straight away x

I'm moving on wednesday to a new house nearer to my daughters school saves the long walk and is just so much easier for us. my 5 year old has had her own room, since she was 14 month.she  will have her own room in this house, the thing is my 17 month old is in a cot and still in my room with me and her dad as she cant walk. so if she was to go in her own room in the new house which is only next door to ours, she would be in the cot which is a cot bed. she gets ill a lot and has a persistant cough and i under the hospital for physio and consultant and at manchester childrens hospital for the bone and muscle expert. she sleeps straight through and is a very good sleeper. but I was just wondering is it worth putting her in her own room straight away. or putting her in with us and waiting till she can walk confidently before putting her in her own room I'm so confused and have no idea what to do we move soon so need advice now really.