Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

November 2015 Toddlers

1234568»

Replies

• Options

Hi All how is everyone doing?

I'm after advice, does anyone else have a biter?? Isaac has become really spiteful. He's biting Neve all the time and if I tell him off he then bites himself really hard to the point he's crying but he carries on biting 😭 He will also try to bite me, he pulls Neves hair and also his Dad's hair, really hard that he's pulled clumps out of Neve's hair 😩 He will also bite his cousin and hit her too. I just don't know what to do, any advice is greatly appreciated.  

Thanks all xxxx

• Options

Hi Nevesmummy, sorry to hear about Isaac and the biting. Is he at nursery? I ask, as maybe they have suggestion for how to deal with it? 

Hi everyone else too, we just wanted to let you know about two threads...

The first is taking children on flights: has anyone rolled their eyes or groaned about your toddler? Please tell us here. 

Please come and tell us about the games you play with your toddler (and post a pic) and you could win an awesome TOMY Toomies £100 prize bundle. That thread is here! 

• Options

Thanks Danielle, no he isn't at nursery he's with my mum during the day with my niece who also used to bite a lot. Thank you for your pm. I'll definitely read that and see if it will help xx

• Options

Hello! We were hoping you might come and tell us, what does your child/ren call their grandparents? Please do come and tell us over on this thread. Thank you! 

• Options

Hi everyone. Do any of you have some advice for this mum: she's having a terrible time with her 22month old toddler who's having tantrums. Her thread is over here. Thanks you. 

• Options

Hi everyone, we hope you're doing well?
    Have you got a child that's started school this week or just gone back to school? We'd love for you to share their 'back to school' photo over on this thread. 

• Options

Hello! We're just wondering, has your child had a cake smash photo shoot? If so, fancy sharing the pictures on this new thread? We'd love to see them! 

• Options

Hi everyone, we are wondering if you can help.... we seem to remember someone, possibly on this thread, whose baby held their breath - is that right? If so, any chance you might be able to help with this thread please? 

• Options

Hello, 
    As we're sure you know, November is just around the corner which means your toddlers will soon be turning 2! This also means, another group of mums from November 2016 have a toddler thread now, and we thought it could be confusing having two, so we're going to be locking this thread.

Fret not! We have a Toddler’s Over 2 thread right here, so pretty much anyone who had their babies in 2015 can muck in together. We really hope you like the idea and would love to see you over there - you might even spot some old faces on the thread…