Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

March 2016 Toddlers

Replies

• Aaaw such gorgeous pics! 

Penny im self stressing a little, I stupidly sort of expected it to happen straight away again. But frustrating it's not happened yet. But we'll keep trying. Toby hasn't shown any signs of being ready to potty train yet. But I have friends who have already decided to give it a go. Good luck! image

• Sorry....I meant Tiffyp, not penny! 🙄

• Awww he's so cute! 

I think I'd stress too but you know you can do it so try and relax. I fell really quickly with Penny too but I was ready to stress out 😂😂

• @louise sorry I missed your earlier post. Try not to worry will happen. Stress often delays things a bit but you had no problems with the first so you will be fine. Then the age gap I’ll be superb with a little helper 

• That's a nice way to think of it fludu. I had hoped the age gap would be a bit closer, but having an extra pair of hands can never be a bad thing! Haha. 

Fingers crossed we get a positive soon. Although I'm due to start my prd any day now, so I don't think it will be this month. Positive vibes please :) x

• Hi everyone, we hope you and your families are doing well. 
    Do you have a child who is prone to catching head lice? 
    If so, we're looking for peeps to test some treatments for us. 
    Please head over to this thread to find out how to sign up. 

• imageSooo, after months of trying (since January) I’ve had a 2nd line appear on a test today!! It was an afternoon wee (tmi), but a cheapy test (results with 45 seconds). But this is the line that appeared. I’m terrified to get my hopes up, and I’m a few days early so anythinng could happen. But I can’t help but feel excited!! I haven’t told my husband yet as I’m so scared my period will start soon!! 

• Congratulations Louise!! Amazing news! I didn’t really believe I was pregnant this time until around 16 weeks haha! Even my 12 week scan didn’t make it feel real..... I keep everything crossed for you x

• Thank you!! Praying it sticks!!! Going to sneak out and get a digital test tomorrow, so everything crossed it says ‘pregnant’.

When are you due? x

• Congrats to all you pregnant ladies. Wish it was me but we're not trying. He's had enough (after 4 girls) xx

• Congrats to all pregnant ladies too x x x. I’m done after 3 although i m still super broody x x 

• Wishing you all the luck!

Im due 11th October.... and feeling it!

• Thank you ladies! Positive vibes please that this one sticks!! 

Aaah wow charbar, you’re so close. Good luck when the day comes! x

• wow congrats @Charbar and @louiseB

I'v heard 3 is a game changer I am happy with both boys, for now. You can ask me again in a years time although hubby is keen on us having another.

• Hi, ladies any tips for potty training we had some initial success then he started refusing to use the toilet or potty when prompted or will tell you after he has done it in his pant so reverted back to pull-ups.

Please share your success stories and tips. I wont to have another go during the Christmas break.

• Hey chick, Penny responded really well to a sticker chart. We bought the set from Aldi. She was very ready tho. Kept taking her nappies off so was done just after her second birthday. Still using nappies at nights

Good luck! xx

• We used a sticker chart too. He knew every time he told us he needed the toilet he would be rewarded and he responded well to that. I would say once you start again after all the fuss of Christmas has died down, put him in nappies and then however hard it is, don’t revert back to nappies (apart from night time) because it just adds confusion . Good luck xx 

• Hi ladies

So tonight is Penny's first night in her big girl bed! It's the single bed that I've had in her room since birth so she's very familiar with it and has gone down fine. Has anyone else moved out of a cot? What experiences/advice do you have? 

• We moved Chloe out of her cot on 1 st December. She has been really good and has been staying in bed all night . In the morning she shouts mummy until I go down and turn the light on even though she could open her door by herself. She has dropped her nap now unless out in the car so when she goes to bedAt 8.30 she is definitely ready to sleep . 

Hope all goes well tonight. 

Happy new year xx 

• 7.30 I mean not 8.30 xx