Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

April 2016 Toddlers

2»

Replies

• I don't think there is anyone left posting on here Danielle :( 

• That's such a shame Purple Star, but at least we got to hear from you 😊

• Haha :) i read the thread each time you post as it sends me a notification! Hope you are well x

• Hello! We're just wondering, has your child had a cake smash photo shoot? If so, fancy sharing the pictures on this new thread? We'd love to see them! 

• Hi everyone, come and tell us your top tips for weaning on this thread and you'll be entered into a competition to win a £150 voucher! If you add a pic of your toddler too, you'll be entered twice! 

• It seems like forever ago my two weaned! Can't believe my babies are both toddlers and bigger now <3

• We remember when you had Joe Purple Star! Lovely to see your name pop up as always! 😊

• Hello! 
    Every Monday you should receive an email from us, to your email inbox, giving you a run down on what's happening on MadeForMums.com - we would love for you to tell us what you think of these emails over on this thread. 
    We're also offering a prize for one person who provides feedback, so please get posting! We really would love to hear what you think! 

• Hello! We would love to know if you have downloaded and used the free MadeForMums Weaning App? If you have, we would LOVE to hear your comments about it, on this new thread. Please do come and tell us what you think - your feedback is so helpful and important to us.   

• Hi,

i hope all our April 2016 babies are well. Not sure which thread I am following anymore As there seems to be so many interesting ones. Anyway I am still here on made for mums somewhere. It would be good to follow each person as well as just a thread. What do you think Danielle? 

Anyway I am thinking of starting another thread and maybe Danielle could pull it off for me because I would really appreciate some good opinions. I would like to ask is 42 too old to have a baby? I'm 42 this year and I'm feeling broody and would like another babba but I'm not sure if it"s the right thing to do?

• My mum had me at 41 and my brother at 43 so around the age you are Smiley. I am sure she would say go for it!

• Hi Smileyface - so lovely to see your name pop up. 

At the moment, we don't have a way of following individual people, but hopefully you still get email notifications letting you know when someone has posted on this thread? 

To start a new thread, just click the pink Start a Thread button at the top of page - if you need help, just let us know. 

• Hi everyone, we hope you and your families are doing well. 
    Do you have a child who is prone to catching head lice? 
    If so, we're looking for peeps to test some treatments for us. 
    Please head over to this thread to find out how to sign up. 

• Hi,

I've just seen your post. Hope everything is good with Joe! I did get pregnant and I'm due any day soon. 😊