Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

July 2016 Toddlers

Replies

• Jwebster, wow! Ollie is so grown up and looks so much like you! Hope you and your kiddies are all doing well :)

• THats so kind Danielle thank you so much.

i return to work next Thursday 😓 

back full time, but needs must 😩! 

Im very fortunate he's going to be with my best friend who is an outstanding child minder. 

But i only have 12 working days and I'm off for the 6 week hols 😊.

x

• It h shoona, you poor thing. But I totally agree that if he's with your best friend he will be in wonderful hands. 

My sister is having Violet one day and my husbands dad and step mum the other. I'm nervous as they've not been around a baby for so long but they are really excited which is nice!! 

Its going to be really tight for us but I will be time rich and money poor. if I had gone back soon three days as before when I went on maternity leave the 3rd day Violet would have been in childcare and although I would earn more that day than the cost of her being there, I   just figured I would rather have her and if money is too tight i may have to ask for a bit more hours.

• New thread alert! 
    Hi everyone, we just wondered what you thought about children being on public transport - should children be offered a seat before anyone else? Please do come and tell us what you think on this thread here. 

• Sorry I've not managed to get on this week as it's been a bit manic as DH has been ill and work has been busy etc.

Firstly a happy belated birthday to Nellie! Glad she had a fantastic day!

im hoping for Oliver's birthday on Thursday the weather will be nice and we can go to the zoo. We have a joint party with 7 babies from our local mums group later in the month at a sensory centre.

Flossy massive congrats on the wedding and glad things worked out so well with the house too!

ive been back in work full time for 2.5 months now.  I'm actually really enjoying the actual job but I miss Oliver  so much and I am so jealous of DH being at home with him every day. But when I get home from work his little face is so excited to see me it makes everything worth while. 

• Rustic, he is gorgeous! Such a little boy!!!

how have our babies become so grown up so quickly. 

• Thank you everybody Ollie just a right wee boy no baby looks at all any of you fabby mummy thinking if havin more kids no more for me joined slimming world I. Jan lost 3.5 st I uoad pic in min 

claire not had baby yet not long go I have her on my fb page xxx

• imageimageThat's was me 1st day I joined slimming world 2nd pic last nite 3.5 st lighter I put on a bit weight after havin Ollie xxx

• you look AMAZING! Well done jwebster, that's fantastic weight loss- you should be super produ of yourself! 

Aaaah, how is claire, is she having another boy? Please send her my love!! Hopefully baby doesn't keep her waiting too much longer!

I have a friend who is due next month and there will only be 11 months between her two as well!!

its crazy how or babys go from baby to toddler at what fees like overnight! 

• Thank you mrs my confidence is threw the roof I never been so proud in all my life lol claire doesn't know sex of her baby I know can't believe Ollie going be 1 in 11 days xxx

• Jwebster that's fantastic, well done you!!

• Wow rustic what a little man! He's adorable. It's hard is it with work I was like it when I went back full time but I agree when you get home and they put their arms out it's amazing. Losing my job had some blessing as I've got to spend loads of time everyday with the kids but then I know it's going to make it twice as hard to go back into work ame leave them. I missed out on my son crawling and walking and other milestones as I worked full time but I've seen Nellie do it all it's been wonderful knowing I've had a part in her development. 

Jwebster well done you look fab. I know dieting is hard with kids I did weight watchers and found it boring but only because I literally didn't have the time cook properly etc and buying stuff for a diet is expensive isn't it! 

we go on holiday in 3 ish weeks it was already booked before lost my job so I'm going need a break. im literally dreading the flight though I know Nellie is not going to want to sit still now she's walking she doesn't want to sit on my lap longer than 2 minutes so bein strapped to me for 2.5 hours is going to be hectic plus entertaining my son. Im going to be the mom everyone looks at in shame not that it can be helped. Im just hoping I take enough snacks etc and hoping she might watch the night garden a couple times on iPad eek x x

• sorry for another post I forgot to ask has anyone got a boy and a girl? I'm finding Nellie is needing a lot more attention than my son did! He was so laid back and she is a live wire always on the move and into everything and the strops she has ha well they are funny but I don't remember my son having them. Just wondering if it's because she's a second child and standing her own with her brother or cuz she's a girl ha x

• K85m sorry you lost your job but I'm glad you're seeing the positives in having more time at home. 

The flight will be fine, people will know its just how a toddler behaves and if they roll their eyes  waft the smelly poo she is bound to do in their face! Hahah!

i only have girls so can't compare... both my girls seem to be hooligans but my friends little girl is quite and likes no fuss or anything. Could just be they have different personalities!!

• Hi ya girls thank you fir the lovely comments 

k85m my girl was much harder work than the 3 boys she still a nitemare at nearly 10 lol hope you have a fab holiday Mrs you deserve the wee break can't believe we're the last year has gone xxx

• Thank you. We going as a family as was already booked so have to be civil well hoping I can be. I do need a break though i do wish see where the last year has gone it gone so fast but I don't like thinking about it too much I feel it's all been tainted with betrayal. Wot shud of been a happy time and pregnancy etc and having daughter that's been a big lie with him. Don't get me wrong he's amazing with her now and she's such a daddy's girl but after 10 years together it just breaks my heart how someone can do that. U know when I hear stories like mine i think that's horrible how do they cope etc never think it's goin to happen to you do you x

• K85m, I'm sorry to hear you've had a hard year... I don't know what happened but I hope things continue to get easier for you and the kiddies!

men are such arse holes sometimes!!

• HI flossy. I found out in Jan my oh been having a year Iong affair, then I lost my job, and had an operation so had a bad start to 2017. He said it's over and he was depressed etc and having anxiety over having Nellie but I said it doesn't excuse u having an affair. The other women also got my number and was giving me abuse telling me he hated Nellie and didn't want me etc which I didn't think I deserved but its done now and moving on it's just pants x

• I have to say k85m I have to commend you for still going on holiday with him, just shows what an amazing mum u are when I can out it aside for your children, I'm not sure I could do it!

jWebster well done! Looking good, lost 1.5 stone myself but have struggled since Christmas to loose 2stone but hoping when I'm back at work I'll have to so rigid With routine im hoping that helps!

• Well done shoona, super weight loss too!!