Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

July 2016 Toddlers

Replies

• Happy birthday to Oliver Rustic07

Hi everyone else too. We're wondering if you have some advice for this member. She would like to know if she should let her 3 year old stay with her Aunt for 6 days, who is an 8 hour drive away... if you have any advice, her thread is over here. 

• Happy birthday Oliver!! Have a wonderful day! I have a phobia of poppimy balloons so that picture made me tense thinking its gonna pop ha ha have a great time at the zoo lovely day for it x x

Nellie had her 12 month injections this morning poor thing was horrible. 3 in her legs and 1 in her arm. She's now sleeping after calpol hopefully wake up ok. Things they have to go through x

sorry catching up on posts......no jwebster they not he's adamant on being with me an the kids I'm just not sure I'll get there trust wise as wasn't just a one nite stand it was a whole year. Plus I'm actually ok if that makes sense x 

• imageimageAll sorted for my beautiful baby's birthday in morning x

• Wow, looks amazing!!

happy birthday Ollie :) hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating 

• Happy 1st birthday Ollie!! Mommy has done an amazing job! Hope you have a wonderful day! X x

• Happy Birthday Ollie! Jwebster that looks fab, love the balloons. Hope you have a great day.

K85m how was Nellie after her injections?

• Rustic she was fine! I thought after having 4 she would be poorly but she had a good sleep that day and I gave her calpol after and before bed in case and was fine i actually thought it's gonna kick it next day over the weekend but it didn't x

• Happy birthday Ollie! 

Hi everyone, if possible, would you mind helping us out with this thread please - we've just read, rather hilariously, that Kirstie Allsopp has said having a washing machine in the kitchen is disgusting... would you come and tell us on this NEW thread what you make of that? 

• That's good to know k85m, glad she was fine. I need to book Oliver's in Soon.

• It's horrible for them isnt it poor things one minute ur playing with them and next holding them while get needles. He will be ok though i see it as have to have them done and just comfort as best you can x

Jwebster how's the birthday? x 

• Yes I know he will be fine as he was ok with most of the original ones.  I think this one only bothers me as I'll be in work so it will be DH taking him.  I might see if I can get an end of day apt on a Friday so I can be with him.

• Evening All!

just catching up!

happy birthday to all the babies! Where has the past year gone😪

Ive been back at work a week now and I have to say it hasn't been as bad as I thought!

bear is so happy at the child minders so makes everything much easier!

danielleMfm thank you so much for the gift, bear loves books so will get approved of enjoyment out Of it zxz

• So glad the book arrived Shoona!

• Thank you Danielle for Nellies book! She loves it and it's just lovely. Such a nice thing to do for the babies well toddlers ha x

• Violet's books are here, thank you so much, they're lovely! Willow is obsessed with the one that has a hippo on the cover. Hahahah! Little rascals!

my daring girl was 1 on Sunday! Cannot believe where time has gone!

• Thank you Danielle, grace loves her book! 

• Sorry girls just catching up Ollie was up threw nite before his birthday both of have had sickness bug i still not 100 per cent yet x hope all baby's are gd any baby's walking yet ollue not far away x

• Ezzie has been walking since 10 months, shes hardly ever in her pram these days .. i wish she wasnt walking though some days haha shes into everything!! Heres a few photos of her on the move .. and getting her first clarkes shoes when she was 10.5 months shes now 11 months x 

imageimageimage