Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

August 2016 Toddlers

Replies

• Hi Ladies, didn't get a chance to post earlier as Amaya turned 1 on Friday... had a big family party for her yesterday then we are going on our first family holiday abroad today - can't wait. 

This year was tough to start with as Amaya had really bad acid reflux and would vomit after very feed. Her growth in the early days was also very slow but she's under the peadictricians now and on medication which helps a lot. I took extended unpaid maternity leave so have been able to enjoy her while she's not been poorly. I go back to work in September then will start working on baby number 3

• Hi everyone, we're hoping you might be able to help one of our members - she's having trouble getting her almost one year old from breast to cows milk. Her thread is here if you have any advice. Thank you. 

• Hello! We were hoping you might come and tell us, what does your child/ren call their grandparents? Please do come and tell us over on this thread. Thank you! 

• Thank you for the lovely book! So sweet :) 

hope you are all well. Everyone say a prayer for me! Today we found out Paddy is getting TWO siblings in Feb! 

imageimage

• We got our book today too!

Saw your insta post Dea. Congratulations. So happy for you. And paddy will be a great big brother. 

Happy birthday to Amaya Sweetie Pea, where are you off to on your holiday? 

Amalia started walking this week and we got her first pair of shoes!

imageimage

• aww all your lovely babies seem to be walking! Matilda is sooooo close but has been since 9 months old. She gets to the point where she stands unaided then lifts her leg then thinks... nope! She then sits down and shuffles haha.

AussieDea I'm over the moon for you! Twins is crazy!! You really are going to have your hands full.

Danielle, thanks for Matilda's book! She loves it! I will post some pictures asap xxx

• Oh wow aussiedea that is amazing news.

I think my other half wants another one. We had my 3 year old nephew stat last night and him and Lynda Lee where happliy playing with each other. He commented on how nice it was to see them both playing and I said she only has Zach to play with when he comes round.I seen that same look in his eye again 🙈🙈🙈. Xxx

• imageimageimage hey guys! So I now have a one year old, we've got her cake smash on Friday I can't wait! 

Aussie I've already said it but I'll say it again congrats!! I'm still trying this is second month now of not being successful .. I have  short luteal phase and I think this is because of the fact I'm still breastfeeding Ezzie so much .. She really doesn't eat food that much definitely not 3 meals a day barely 2 meal a day she's just such a boob monster and still feeds several times during the night. Does anybody know of anything I can take to lengthen the luteal phase that is safe whilst breastfeeding? 

Hope everyone is well x 

• She's a beauty mumma2! 

Aw thanks so much! 

I have a short cycle- don't know about my luteal phase tho but I realised through tracking that I had a shorter cycle and ovulated early :) this time with two eggs haha. 

Wish I knew something can could help u! Keep doing the deed I guess. It'll happen soon :) 

• imageimageimageimage image imagehey girls we had ezzies cake smash .. it was a disaster .. she refused to smile other than one photo .. she cried 95% of the time, covered me in cake, ran away naked after she climbed out of the tub but by some miracle managed to get the most amazing photos ever! Here's just a few of them 😍❤  

• Hahaha Mammatoo! Cracked me up! Bless her. She looks beautiful! How are these babies so old now!!!!

• Hi everyone, we were just wondering, when you had your baby, did you have a newborn photo shoot? If you did, we would love for to share the pics on this new thread here. Thank you! 

• Hey everyone. Havnt posted here in sooooo long! Lovely to see all the pics of the babas in the summer. Reuben is 14 months now and an absolute joy. He is hilarious and such a character and is still boobie milk crazy!! 

Hope everyone is well. I am very broody at the moment too, but definately not brave enough for another yet......maybe next year! 

imageimageimageimage

• image very early days but we're adding to our already crazy family 😍👶

Please don't say anything if on my Facebook or Instagram 

• Aww congrats Mummatoo2! So happy for you 

I'm broody but my fiance wants to wait till after the new year 😢

• Gospel hebis gorgeous 💕💕💕

eeek mummatoo!!! Congratulations!! Secret is safe with us :) such lovely news!!! Keep us posted with how everything goes :) 

most of you follow me on insta but if you don't- we are having two twin girls! :) I'm nearly 21 weeks :) their names are Evelyn and Delilah 💕

• Thanks girls! Please pray for a healthy blue bundle haha other wise other half is going to be soooo outnumbered with girls 🙈

• Well looks like our little family of 4 is about to grow to a family of 5 🙈🙈🙈. Found out today we are expecting another bundle of joy xxxx 

• awww Liz yay congrats!!!! 😍😍 babies everyWhere! 

• Congrats Liz!