Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

August 2016 Toddlers

1235»

Replies

• Options

Just to add shes still fully breastfed and i dont have a clue how to stop as shes very attached 😂

• Options

Lovely photos mumma2 ezzie is beautiful.

Feel like its been ages since i was able to post its been manic since littlest arrived in January.

Maximus is amazing such a character. He is so tall and confident most people think he is 2 already (we are already getting terrible 2s tantrums to match haha).

He is really starting to find his voice too coming out with new words every day bless him its so lovely as my eldest didnt find her voice until she was 3 (now she never stops talking lol).

He is obssessed with the toilet and potty which is very cute but not really using them for their purpose yet. He is certainly keeping me on my toes running everywhere at full speed and climbing over everything :-).

How are you all doing?

imageimageimage

• Options

Hi everyone, we hope you and your families are doing well. 
    Do you have a child who is prone to catching head lice? 
    If so, we're looking for peeps to test some treatments for us. 
    Please head over to this thread to find out how to sign up. 

• Options

It's my DD's 2nd Birthday today! Happy birthday my beautiful baby girl😘

• Options

Ladies how r u all? Feel we haven’t all spoken in age. 

Were great charlie turned 2 on the 21st August (where has the time gone) he’s just amazing so smart and clever. We decided not to do a party for his bday this year just had family to the house and had a day out with me and daddy. He’s finally a better sleeper and sleeps normally 10 hours a night. He’s also now fully toilet trained he done amazing and seemed to just totaly take it in his stride. 

Had our first family holiday this year and it was fantastic he loved every second and now when we ask him in the morning each day what he would like to do he says go on holiday please mum . . . I wish!!! 

Looking forward to hearing how you all are here’s some updates pics of my boy xxx

• Options

imageimageimageimageimage

• Options
    Hi girls a update ezzie at 3.5 years old on the 2nd March was diagnosed with leukemia she had zero symptoms and it's only because of constipation issues and an infection it was discovered else it wouldn't of been detected for a few more weeks the oncologist says. I'll post her go fund me page if anyone would like to share and donate as we're hoping to take her to Disney land when she enters remission  (positive thinking) shes taking it all in her stride she's AMAZING!! she has a central line and has started chemo and steroids 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/extraordinary-ezzie