Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

September 2016 Toddlers

Replies

•  chloe is definitely is. I could sleep last night kept thinking I heard her up but she wasn't lol. Jordanna feeds her self depending on what she's having for dinner. Least when she feeds herself I can eat my dinner without her stealing off my plate lol. 

We measured jordanna yesterday and she is 2ft 5 lol cx

• Ha ha givers I know what you mean about not being ready but so glad she was OK.  Makes it easier for you.

Well ladies today is Oliver's first birthday. I can't believe a year has gone by already. Our little man has taken us on an amazing journey and has totally completed our family.

imageimage

• Ah stupid auto correct I meant gixxers not givers 😶 xx

• Happy birthday oliver hope you have an amazing day xx

• Morning girls just having a look at all ur posts all the babies are beautiful and makes me so sad that their nearly one , time really does fly doesnt it! Michelle Jordannas dress is amazing wow! m looks so cheeky Chloe and loving his hair in first pic looks like he's having a comb over. How's everything in ur new place. I'm currently on holiday at the min and back Saturday , Isla bday is weds 6th september and it's Ellie's first day back in school so think we are just going to get a cake as our little family and go for a meal. Should be nice. Isla is officially walking now she's everywhere although she's still abit like jelly legs on her feet, hope u all have a lovely day and keep in touch, speak soon! Also happy 1st birthday to any babas celebrating this week xximageimageimageimage

• Omg kylie you are at marina suites! We were there in June and loved it!! Happy birthday for weds Isla xxx

• Omg Hannah yes we are how bizarre all the places we could stay ha! Thanks Hun loving it and the views , shame u wasn't here when I was here :( xxx

• I know! I'm back next June cannot wait absolutely loved it!! I bet the girls are loving the pools xxx

• Happy birthday Oliver 🎂🎂🎂

happy birthday for Wednesday Isla.. 

jordannas is 3 weeks on Sunday and I pick her dress up on Thursday along with her coats 😍

Cant believe all out babies are 1 or turning one very soon xx

• Aw Earthangel, that photo is beautiful! Happy 1st Birthday to your baby Oliver 🎂🎈 I can't believe it's been a year since the baby's started arriving on the blog 😭😍 we hope youve had a lovely day❤️

Aw KG you and the girlies looking as lush as ever😍 It looks like you're having a lush holiday! Happy Birthday to Isla for Wednesday if you're not on here before and I hope Ellie's first day back at school goes smoothly.. we are loving our new home Thankyou, it's so nice having our own space and equally as nice going back to see my mam and dad without being on top of one another! Xx

Night Night Lady's & Babys💙

• Hi ladies, all your babies are just too gorgeous!!! I loved reading all your updates whenever I get a second of peace 😂 

Happy Birthday to all our 1 year olds 🎂 🎈

Our little Ted is walking since the day he turned 11 months 🙃 how is it even possible! I feel like I only just had him.

We haven't got anything planned for his first birthday, but still have until 13th Sep to come up with a plan :D we will try and keep busy to not have time to be upset about being away from grandparents and our old way of gathering all the family members x

Teddy is in a toddler bed 🛏 😂  

We decided to skip the cot all together as I just so expensive here and it makes more sense, he is doing great and always waits for us to get there other than try to jump out of it. Hope it stays that way! 

Must get him his own duvet cover instead of using his sister's one 🌸 

imageimageimage

Love you you all and kisses to all the babies 😘 

I super excited today 🙈 Pick Jordannas dress and coats up 🙈

Danielle do you know if the thread of Jordannas dress has been posted that I was contacted about🙈

• Hey ladies. I'm such a dumbass.  Twice today I gave arlo adult bonjella for his teething  it was in his changing bag... hubby must have put it in. So I grabbed it assuming it was his teething gel. Que big panic! Phoned out of hours doc and he said he'll be fine. Big warning about not giving to under 16s. I'm Sooo annoyed at myself. 

• Karen my hv told me to guve my middle child abisol. Which is for adults  because her teething was so bad. he will be fine xxx

• I've done it myself and though aww god they have always been fine lol xx

• He is fine this morning so iv relaxed a bit now. Lesson learned lol how silly am I!  Easily done though!! 

My eldest had his first day at preschool yesterday. Thought I would be emotional but he was so excited it just made me excited for him! Can't believe all our bambibos first birthdays are coming up! Arlos is on Thurs.  Having a party next Sunday.  Trying to figure out a menu as we speak. Stuck in work at the mo long day so I'm procrastinating big time while we wait on our next patient! ! Haven't got a birthday outfit yet for him. Have no idea what to get as a presant as his older brother got everything for his birthdays and arlo has been getting the handmedowns! So he really doesn't need anything as such. 

Any pressie ideas ladies? Xx

• Karen thats good you have relaxed a bit 🙈

We have just got Jordanna clothes and she growing out her clothes far to quick she now in 12-18 months & 18 months 😭😭 I'm not even sure her new dress will fit. 

Going to get her a couple of toys to :) xx

• It's so much harder for boys Karen.. Ive started a charm bracelet for Meredith so just buying charms for that but my brother got his son an engraved wooden train and train track which I thought was cute xx

Totally agree Hannah I struggle to get for my nephews yet I find my girls so easy lol 

Thinkni have a wee power lol 🙈 Love this wee coat that we got her for her birthday but I just had to give ot to her early xx

• That was men to say poser stupid auto correct