Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

September 2016 Toddlers

Replies

• Yeah defo Chloe 🙈

im in the middle of packing as we are away to a convention this weekend with my work and I think Jordanna has enough clothes to last her a week 😂😂

• Thanks girls. Aw Chloe I keep meaning to do painting with Heidi but haven't quite got around to it yet...I'm hoping she does lots of messy stuff at nursery so I dont have to clean it up lol!!!!! 

Michelle your little lady is so confident!!!! Heidi still isn't standing by herself!!!!!!!xx

• Omg Michelle I just realised I put you had 4 girls not 3 🤦🏻‍♀️ What will you do at the convention? I'm so jealous I have 2 14 hour shifts ahead of me 🤢

Haha yes the mess does send my OCD in to absolute overdrive Bex 🙄 But he enjoyed it so I tried looking beyond that😂 they all do these things in their own time Bex, Heidi will do it all in one go I bet xxxx

• It my business convention and Jordanna has her own little tshirt to 🙈 I'm one of those crazy lash ladies 😂😂 (younique) image

Bex she is jordanna is just wild she up my stairs  in the blink of an eye. Wish I could upload a video on here cause she was trying to twirk the other day 😂😂

aww chloe I think hubby would do a midnight bunk with 4 girls 😂😂 he can't handle hormones atall 

So we had an amazing weekend. Met the CEO of our company who makes me look like an ant next to him. Jordanna done her usual climbed about her pram and was climbing out it 🙈

• Hi everyone, we were just wondering, when you had your baby, did you have a newborn photo shoot? If you did, we would love for to share the pics on this new thread here. Thank you! 

• Hi ladies.

hope you are all well.

chloe that cake looks amazing. Wish I could bake but seems like too much effort for me haha 

Wishing you all the best Michelle. Fingers crossed for a boy this time. My partner now has 3 girls and adamant he wants no more but part of me would like a brother or sister nearer her age (as her sisters are much older...12 and 15) so she has someone to play with.

Have your little ones had their 1 year immunisations? Florence had hers yesterday and she current is in pain with her right leg. She won't even attempt to move (just laying on my lap or whatever position I put her in) and cries in pain if I move her. I was expecting she might be a bit under the whether but wasn't expecting this and now worrying it might not be normal. 

• Marie Jordanna has hers on Tuesday I’m hoping dads off work though as I really don’t like taking them.. 

aww marie  would love a boy but I’m certain it will be another girl 😂 our older 2 are close on age 5 7 next month there is only 17 months between them. I prefer them closer in age so I’m ready for round 4 any time while Jordanna is still young. 

Has anyone started their shopping for the dreaded c word lol 

• imageimageimageimage

cant upload but my baby is off 🙈😭😭😭

• Aw Michelle, that is excellent. No stopping her now x

Hey all

Hope everyone is well!

Congrats on jordanna walking.. We're not there yet but I'm ok with it ha

Have a great weekend

Xx

• She walks when she wants to lol.. she gets lazy and just throws herself down lol 🙈

how are we all xx

• hey mummiws how  you all xx 

jordanna had her 13 month check and she 24lbs 10 and 2ft 5 1/2 lol x

hownia all the little ones 

• imageimageimage

Hi ladies long time no speak, hope ur all doing well and all the munchkins are looking gorge happy belated bday to them all! Sorry haven't been on here much, lots of stress at home last month or so and just been findjng it hard also with isla , her tantrums are so bad sometimes and she just follows me round the house constantlt winging , seriously I feel like I'm going to crack up some days , but got to love them ay! Ha! Well done on Jordanna walking! Isla has been walking for about a month now properly and it's non stop so Hannah hold out as long as u can with Meredith haha! Have u settled back into work now and are u ok with it? Can't belive Christmas is just around the corner so scary isn't it! Anyone have any nice plans for Halloween with their little ones xxx

• imageimageimage

Awww look at her Karen 🙈 Jordanna is the exact same throws herself about, for constantly hanging off my kegs not to mention the whole sleep routine has went out the window 😞 if she’s not doing that she’s sticking 3 rolls of toilet roll and hair gel down my toilet 😂😂 (this is my downstairs toilet usually uses for when been out in the mud lol)

my my sister is coming over to visit from Belfast on Halloween so we will be taking the girls trick or treating 🙈 

I started wrapping my Christmas presents and have got my middle girls big prezzie although Jordanna has claimed it already 😂😂(the bike she’s on) image

Hey 

Kylie - I've not settled in back at work at all.. It's bloody awful! To be fair I'm full time at the moment so with a full time job then my restaurant job too it's all a bit much.. Literally made myself poorly!

It's fab that Isla is walking! She looks so cheeky.. Mj is good with her walker but won't walk without it! 

How's work for you? 

Gixxers love the pics as always xx

• Aww mJ is so cute and she will soon be off I'm sure. Sorry to hear work isn't great and wasn't aware u had another job also , u poor thing! I'm ok in work just rather bored :( I work 4 days which isn't to bad although miss isla too! There has to be more to life than just work , clean , cook tho ha! michelle love your pics although I can't even think bout xmas yet :(! Hope everyone else is well and how's all the babas sleeping?? Isla still wakes for a bottle and she ends up in my bed! Tut tut xx

• imageimage

Jordanna has good nights and bad if she only sleeps once during the day she will sleep all night. If not then it’s really late before she sleeps.

so yesterday we were out at a charity event I had organised and Jordanna has great fun watching her dad play football and getting fed jaffa cakes off her papa 😂 then onto the car cruise at night where she dabbed and shook her butt lol oh and her god daddy even got smiles instead of screamed at lol 

awww kylie I have to be organised as i have the 3 girls and they are all different 2 bike daft and one who’s terrified and loves dc super hero’.

hannah that’s a shame about your not settling into work 😞 I know that feeling all to well with my 1st little girl I ended uo giving my work up as it was all to much. 

I feel privileged that I work part time from home but hubby works full time xx

• Awww loving the pics girls, gorgeous babies!!!

Heidi took a few steps the other day but still very nervous bless her! She loves walking holding onto her dolls pushchair though ha!!

I have no idea what to get Heidi for Xmas, as she had so much stuff for her birthday!

Hh you must be absolutely exhausted working full time!! I'm only part time and I miss my girl so much when I'm.at work!!

I'm already thinking about baby number 2...am I mad???

imageimageimage