Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

September 2016 Toddlers

Replies

• No bex You ain’t mad lol.. we have spoke about baby no.4 lol aww go heidi she will get there xx

jordanna had her jags today after them being cancelled and my my poor baby has been really upset wouldn’t let anyone near her until an hour ago and has screamed all night 😭😭😭

• Aww lovely picture bex, eeeekkk get cracking on for baby number 2 , I have 2 with a 10 year age gap so would love Isla to have a close sibling but just don't think I could do it lol! 

michelle I hope Jordanna is ok? Isla hasn't had hers yet so I'm dreading it, hope she feels better soon xx

• Been up all night 😭 Jordanna has screamed most of night burning up and everything 😭😭

i really don’t like seeing my baby like this. I gave her calpol, nurafen

• Aww poor thing hope she's OK soon. 

mj has hers booked in next week.. Dreading it! 

I'm off work with a mouth full of blisters.. Haven't been able to eat properly since Friday 

Hopefully il be OK by tomorrow been given lots of drugs yesterday 

Aww hannah I don’t ever remember my other 2 girls being the way Jordanna is. It’s horrible 😭😭 pic above way half past 4 this morning I literally need match sticks in my eyes 😭😭

nexr lot Dad can take the day off work and take her and they ain’t till she’s 3 lol 

• Hi everyone,
    If your toddler is having trouble sleeping, we're looking for 5 children to try out some Lush Sleepy Lotion... sign up if you want to test over here! 

• imageimageimage

Hi mummies how how are we all. 

Jordanna has been a total little monkey last couple days she’s had my red lipstick and been trying to do her makeup and are my blue face paint for my course that I’m on 😭😭

we dressed her up as a little devil yesterday for trick or treating with her sisters 🙈

she’s got now in the morning when her sisters are getting their hairs done for school she will push them out the way to get hers done 😂imageimage

• Hi everyone, come and tell us your top tips for weaning on this thread and you'll be entered into a competition to win a £150 voucher! If you add a pic of your toddler too, you'll be entered twice! 

• Hello! 
    Every Monday you should receive an email from us, to your email inbox, giving you a run down on what's happening on MadeForMums.com - we would love for you to tell us what you think of these emails over on this thread. 
    We're also offering a prize for one person who provides feedback, so please get posting! We really would love to hear what you think! 

• Hello! We would love to know if you have downloaded and used the free MadeForMums Weaning App? If you have, we would LOVE to hear your comments about it, on this new thread. Please do come and tell us what you think - your feedback is so helpful and important to us.  

• Hey ladies how are you all? Haven't been on here in donkeys! Arlo is getting bug and feisty. He's walking so he's all over the place now and I can't keep up! So far he has chipped 2 front teeth, cutimage his head and bruised everybody part multiple times. He's a climber and an explorer and we have our work cut out for us! Lol loving the pictures. Not babies anymore! Lol everyone organised for Christmas?  I'm not! Lol 

hi karen arlo is fae to cute 😍 I have his friend here lol Jordanna don’t walk she runs can’t leave any doors open or she’s off. climbs on everything has bruised her legs, head with climbing and falling. She has definitely been a handful lol. My sister in law and I call it 3rd child syndrome as my nephew is the 3rd child and he is the exact same lol.

today we went to see santa. Was a surprise for my oldest my middle girl is away for the weekend so I’ll have to take her next week. 

I’m semi organised for Christma. Jordanna‘s is all finished (think I’ve went ott though as forgot what I had ordered) older two I just have a couple of wee bits to get and hubby almost done theN family and god parents lol.

imageimageimage

• Oh my, I can’t believe how quiet I’ve been on here lately its been a good few months! Hope all mummy’s and baby’s are well and looking forward to Christmas! I am so excited! Morgan has sussed which are the chocolates on the tree; he’s too funny there’ll be none left by Friday 😂🙌🏻

You seem so organised gixxers! I basically have my whole Christmas shop to still do.  See how grown up Jordanna is now bless her standing on them strong legs. Love it xx

• We can't believe it's going to be your baby's second Christmas! What have you bought your kids? 

And we would love for you guys to come and share your Christmas tree pics over on this thread...go on...

PS Chlooepee - so lovely to see your name pop up! 

• Aw thankyou danielle! I’ve been a bit of a myth everywhere lately 😂 I’m back in full force with the Christmas spirit in tow 💃🏻❤️🎄

• We got Jordanna the little tikes tree house and loads of clothes 🙈 went out today and got her the cutest wee coat which of course she just had to have lol 

imageimage

🙈 all this for Jordanna because I forgot what I had ordered lol 

chloe I’m hoping to be completely done this week 🙈 hubbies gets picked up tomorrow and the older girls have a few bits and bobs to get. 

I cant get Jordanna in her biggie anymore chloe she just wants to run everywhere 🙈 we have been lucky she hasn’t bothered with our tree. Thankfully xx

• Aw Michelle that is amazing Jordanna and the girls will love life Christmas day 😍❤️ I bet you’re so excited to see their faces. I can’t wait wait to crack on now & get everything sorted this weekend! 

isnt it such an expensive time of the year? Maybe this has made me realise how easy Morgans Dad has it not contributing a penny towards his life when he knew what he was getting himself in to🤨 but then again it’s not worth the agro when he has the family and friends he does that spoil him rotten 🤓

what have you all got your little ones off Father Christmas? XXX

• That pile is just Jordannas chloe. 

Christmas is soooo expensive 😔 they get there main present from santa my oldest wants a quad bike, middle girl a motorbike and Jordanna her tree House thing. 

We have a big family aswell so we have to get all them as they get us and I can’t not give :( I’m so excited to see there faces. im not at the stage I’m like if I haven’t got everything I would like it’s just tough lol. 

We start art in January as get the vouchers then I pre order all their Spanish wear in March and pay it threw the year. My friend works in o2 so got hubby a new phone as his is all smashed and he gave me discount which is a god send xxx

• Aw Michelle I do understand, I love to give to it is the best feeling isn’t it! your family sound very lucky to have someone as kind as you! You must treat yourself too as my mum always says 🙈

i done the Love2Shop which has saved me really this year and have already started saving for next years, everything seems to have come at once this year but we will get by! I love Christmas Day 😭😍

is anyone working over Christmas? Xxx

• I take chritmas and new year off 🙈

we done the love2shop/ parks aswell chloe as I am always last minute. Plus I pre ordered lots from the baby shop lol. I have my order in for next year for the vouchers to. Saves a lot of stress. Although with my older 2 girls it don’t get very much because they want river island 😔 I don’t even shop in there for myself lol.

ive gave hubby a list as to what i want and making him go next weekend to get it lol xxx