Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

March 2017 Toddlers

Hello.

This is a new thread for the lovely folks from our March 2017 Babies Club, whose equally lovely babies are now turning one and heading into toddlerhood!

If you have a toddler (born in March 2017), do please feel free to post here, too, and join in. You'd be very welcome and they're a nice, friendly lot!

Replies

• Thanks Danielle, 

time flies. Hard to believe Shawn will be 1 on Monday. This time last year was going for long walks and having sweeps. 

• Lovely to hear from you sharyoh, how is Shawn doing? 

(PS please check your private messages!) 

• Sharyo this year has gone in so fast. I hope Shawn has a lovely first birthday.

Jackson was late so still a few weeks till his birthday. But he's getting on well. He's learn g to walk and he's also climbing everything lol. How is everyone else getting on ? 

• Hey! Not been on here for months! Can't believe my baby will be one in a few weeks! And I go back to work in april! Arthur amazes me every day. He's recently started walking too so is keeping us on our toes! Here is a picture of him not napping!!

• Hi everyone, lovely to hear from you! Please do pop me over via private message your full name and address so we can send you toddler gift. 

• Hi everyone!

i can’t believe all the babies are going to be 1

if not already! Where did the time go!?

• Hi everyone, 

still fishing out emails from my junk folder. It’s so annoyin.

so Shawn turned 1 yesterday. Can’t believe I’m a mom to a toddler. 

• Hi everyone,

hme that you are all well and babies are doing great! Just wanted some general advice really... Graysons basically stoped napping in the afternoons and is fighting bed time (I think last night took around 2 hours!). He’s never had the most structured of routines and now I fear it’s coming to haunt me 🙄. He’s recently moved to all cows milk but he seems to be coping really well with that so I’m at a loss! What are your general routines like for the day? Thanks in advance :)

• Sharyo that's a cute picture. How does it feel now he's 1 ? 

• Angeljojo007 I've just read somewhere that there is a nap regression at 12 months so what is happening is probably pretty normal and will hopefully pass. A consistent nap time routine (similar to his bedtime routine) might help him wind down? I always put Arthur in his sleeping bag and play white noise for naps and bedtime and they are quite handy sleep cues.

Arthur wakes up around 6am, naps from 9 til 10 or 10.30 and again from 2 ish until 3.30. Bedtime starts around 7. He's never slept through the night though!!

• I’m glad I’m not alone lizzy0! He seems to be such a good sleeper until we moved him into his own room. We used to use a sleep bag too but he seems to prefer sleeping without it but I might go back to it and see if it helps. Thank you :):)

• imageI Wondered Why I Hadnt Recieved Any Posts 😂 its been a busy few weeks. My 3 year now had moderate hearing loss and were trying to push for gromits before school in september 🤞🏻🙈

We have a 1 year old tomorrow :( 

Its gone to fast

• Thank you for Arthur's book which arrived today! I will try and get a picture of him with it at some point, if he'll sit still for long enough lol. I've already had to read it about 5 times today!!

• Angeljojo it can be tasking setting a routine now that he’s older. I’d Say start slowly. Just encourage the nap, remove distractions. For shawn, hes has his routine from about 2weeks old...I only just encourag it. He has 2 naps now, evening nap sometimes up to 2hrs. So he wakes up, dinner, prep for bed and he’s off to dreamland 2hrs max after his nap no fuss.

forever0lost doesn’t feel any differen, hes still a baby to me...ok maybe a giant baby. 

I return to work on saturday....😪😢

thanks Danielle for the books Shawn loves flipping pages and the pictures. He enjoys his bedtime stories. Here is a pic... I showed him the books as soon as he woke up and he won’t let go🤪

• Shayroh- He is so cute 😍😍 

Harper just has a 2/3 hour nap between 11 and 2 now and then sleeps 6:30pm - 7:30 am. 

Is anyones suffering with there teeth. Harpers only got the 2 bottom ones. But is dribbling and pulling her ears constantly atm!! 😣 

• Thanks Paige. Shawn’s 5th is just coming through and this one has really dealt with him. plus he had his 12month vaccines during this time so he spent the better part of last week feeling really rough😢

I have only managed to get him to sleep 8pm-4am ish so far, he just wakes up and won’t settle until he eats something. I think he’s just really hungry. And the only milk he’ll have is breastmilk except in his cereal. He won’t take breastmilk or formula or cows milk in a beaker or bottle. He gags or vomits when I try. Dont know how else to get him to drink milk besides breastfeeding 

• imageJust wanted to wish everyone a happy Sunday from our little foodie and us 😂😂

• Testers wanted! 
    We're looking for children aged 4 to 8 years old to test a Zinc Flyte Scooter - and there's a £200 voucher up for grabs too! 
    To signup, please check out Latest Posts by scrolling all the way to the bottom of this screen and hit the Latest Posts button, as you see in the pic below.

• Aww he looks like hes enjoying that!! 💙  harper loves her food too!! 

How is he getting on ? Is he walking yet? 

💙💙

• Glad he's enjoying food. Jackson loves food as Well. How are all the wee ones doing ? X