Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

June 2017 Toddlers

Replies

• Happy birthday(for the other day) Vijay 

He is adorable x

• HappY birthday Vijay 😁 he looks so grown up x. X

• Happy Birthday Vijay, that cake looks good!

Cant believe they are already turning 1, Vijay is a little cutie. Loving his shirt and waistcoat combo. 

• Thanks everyone 😊

We got his outfit when we were in india

• Hey everyone, 

hope you are all well and haven’t melted in these temperatures!!

• imageAmelia says thank you for her book DanielleMFM ❤❤

• Peanut we are melting here although last night was a little cooler so it was better. Amelia hasnt had trouble sleeping .....just getting to sleep and she has a cute little tan but the factor 50 is working its magic ha ha 

• Would you and your child like to be a judge in the MadeForMums Toy Awards 2018? To find out how to signup, head to Latest Posts. 
    (You can select Latest Posts from the Quick Links drop down menu above)

• Thanks Dannielle for this and thank you for Logan’s book all about bugs!!! Very boy appropriate x 

• Danielle

Owen would like to say thanks for his book. It turned up on his birthday! 😃

• Hi everyone! Can't believe all the babies are a year old now.... madness!?!? 

• I know its been the fastest year ever.. anyone else’s babies still kit sleep though ?? Phoenix has not slept through once 😱🤦‍♀️

• Oh and yes Danielle! Thank you very Much for Phoenix’s book it’s fab 😀 

• Applied for the toy testing for all three kids it goes up to age 14 😮 fingers crossed 🤞 

• Pickle,  Vijay used to sleep through.. but when he started getting molars at about 10 months he started waking 3 or 4 times a night. Hes got 16 teeth already! Only 4 to go lol

• He has 16? Oh my gosh! They’ve come through quick!

Owen‘s top molars have just broken the gum and started coming through so if I include them he has 8. Still only 2 little ones on the bottom 🤣

• Still one more to go flouncy, we’re still waiting to turn one here!

Argh, countdown to Thursday!

• We have a full house of one year olds now! 😱😱 craaaaaazy!

• Awwww peanut last in the group !!! Happy birthday Finley xx

• I have a walker here now .....not all the time and she hasnt just done it on her oen but walks from me to her dad and back yay

Scary when i look back to last yeae and hiw tiny she was

We still sleep through....the getting to sleep is the issue thoygh xx